Chapter 73

Josies POV

I glanced in the mirror as I placed my black sunglasses on the tip of my nose to complete my look for day one of Rolling Loud.

I had decided to wear red and black camouflage pants, a black lace body suit, topped off with my Louis Vuitton book bag that Billie convinced me to buy a few weeks ago. I would have never spent that much money on a bag on my own, but we all know how much Billie likes her brands.

"Shiii baby, I'm not gonna be able to keep my eyes off you today," Billie said as she hooked her arm around my waist, "the fit is fire."

"I can say the same to you." I smirked as I checked her out as well.

She was dressed in a white button up with black flames on it, white blohsh sweats, and matching shoes to her shirt. Her hair was left down and messy, but it looked perfect the way each piece sat.

"Are you excited to perform tonight?" I asked her as we exited our room and headed for the elevator.

"I can't fucking wait." She smiled the biggest smile.

I smiled as I took her hand in mine. I am truly so content here with her. I am so happy she wanted me to join her on this tour.

"Ready guys?" Maggie asked as we joined her and Finneas in the lobby, her being the tour mom she is.

We both gave a nod and headed outside to the car that was taking us to the festival.

Via Instagram

Liked by itsjosiebitch, finneas, CorinneLube and 1,924,673 otherswherearetheavocados wassup @RollingLoudView all 302,795 comments billiesbitchhhh oof fuck me up itsjosiebitch 🥵foundtheavocados Can't wait to see you kill it!!!!

wherearetheavocados wassup @RollingLoud
View all 302,795 comments
billiesbitchhhh oof fuck me up
itsjosiebitch 🥵
foundtheavocados Can't wait to see you kill it!!!!

-

The second we arrived to the festival we were carried off on a golf cart to take us to Billies soundcheck.

I looked around in awe as we drove past stages that had artists on them performing already and at the crowds full of people dressed in crazy outfits just having the time of their lives. I can't believe I'm actually here.

Billie smiled at me, taking in the atmosphere and gave my knee a pat before we came to a stop. Then we immediately were guided inside a large building behind the scenes of the festival.

We entered a door that read "artists only" on it and saw a stage set up in the center of the big room. I'm assuming this is where Billies going to rehearse.