-143

Ariella's pov

"Bebe you arent seriously mad at me are you?" I pout as Oscar stormed into our room.

"Oh no. Im pissed." He smiled at me.

"But babyyy." I pout as i laid in the bed with him.

"Nah. Dont baby me Ariella. I told you to stay out of it. And now you are involved."

"Chill im not in the gang." I rolled my eyes at him as i got under the covers with him.

"Bebe." I frown as he scoots away.

"Nah like im actually fucking pissed. Dont take it as a joke." He shook his head as he stared at the blank tv.

"I wasnt taking it as a joke." I pouted as i straddle his lap.

"Get off me." He lifted me off of him.

"Why? I didn't do anything." I whined as he kicked off his shoes and got up from the bed.

I just watched him take off his shirt and change into some sweats.

Then he came back to the bed and laid down.

He ignored eye contact and just fell asleep.

Wow.

I shook my head all upset and stormed out the room.

I walked over to Malina and Aiden's room and checked up on them.

They were both sound asleep thankfully. I turned on Aiden's baby monitor and just watch him sleep. It felt so good to be a mom. Like wow.

Sparky was also sleeping in Malina's bed.

"Good night big boy." I whispered as i left the door half open so i could hear them.

Then i slowly walked back into my room. Oscar was asleep on the far edge of the bed.

I pouted as i got rid of all my clothes and changed into one of Oscar's clean shirts.

Then i crawled into my side of the bed and faced the other direction. Now Oscar and i had our backs turned on each other.

I didn't like this.

He was really gonna let me sleep all alone like this?

He's getting the silent treatment tomorrow.

A few days later

This guy was really ignoring me.

For noooo reason.

He hasnt even looked at me once today. I felt like a ghost.

He didn't even tell me he was throwing a santos party next door.

Aight. So its like that.