Chapter 62

Chapter 62

◀◀ NEW YORK SPECIAL: TWELVE ▶▶

Identities changed overnight and it was revealed before Jiyasha who really her husband was. Not Aryan but Avyan was the one who she had fallen in love with, got married to and dreamt of spending her life with. On the top of the solitary valley, a huge lot of revelations were going on and Jiyasha listened to those silently.

Jiyasha asked as Avyan finished speaking, "So that letter contained only half of the truth. You and your family have also suffered a lot in life."

Avyan took a step forward towards her. "That letter contained some voices of Aryan and some of mine. The reality behind the drug case and the girls from the college were the truth of Aryan, he used to share every story of his life with me. He even informed me how Tony used to blackmail him and shoot all those videos to spoil his reputation. Thankfully, I didn't have to suffer much in Tony's hands when I disguised as Aryan. He had already collected proofs against Aryan to spoil him and thus I got saved from his torture. When I sent you that letter, I wrote Aryan's words for you to acknowledge you with all the truths. But the rest were my words, about my love and everything."

Tears filled Jiyasha's eyes but those were the tears of happiness. "Why didn't you disclose the matter to me just after the court case? You made me to suffer for a whole lot of five months."

Avyan pulled Jiyasha into his warm embrace and kissed the top of her forehead. "I am sorry honey but I couldn't have continued with the relation with you. You had fallen in love with Aryan's personality and it wouldn't have been easy for you to accept a different guy altogether. It was necessary for you to live the life of the then Manish and now Avyan, into which you were required to get blended to some extent. I had no other option but to bring you all the way to New York so that you get acquainted with the life I was leading here. I had decided to make you fall in love for the second time with the real person in me and then disclose the matter to you. I was afraid if you would not accept me the way you had accepted Aryan. I never wanted to take our relationship ahead using a false identity. This coud have hurt my dignity too."

"Why did you wait for so long? A span of five months seemed a long run of five years for me." Jiyasha pushed him in rage.

Avyan caught hold of her arms again. "You and your anger will never calm down. I had to wait until your degree got over. Also the wounds that you received from Aryan's death needed time to heal otherwise it could not have been possible for me to create a space in your heart at that time. I just couldn't have imposed myself on you because I've seen you sensitive to the matters of relationships. I was also confident enough that you would never go through that death certificate because you were very traumatised then, otherwise you could have caught all my plans long before. I was lucky enough to have executed my plans successfully."

"And you left me all alone over there and returned to New York to be with that stupid Emily and your band."

Avyan laughed and hugged her as tightly as he could, for he knew his closeness was enough to melt the anger in her. "I stayed in India for a couple of weeks more because I was extremely wounded from the street fights. I had asked Amar to specially take care of you and I continued keeping an eye on you from far. But stupid Raghav had turned very emotional after learning about Aryan's death and disclosed the matter to our grandmother on her insistence. She suffered from a major heart attack and got very ill. I had to rush to New York after that."

"So Amar knew everything and most probably your family also knows it. Was it the reason why I used to feel that your shadow was always lurking around me? So it was you who was keeping an eye on me back in India?"