Chapter 2

The zodiac animals all made there way to the banquet. The guinea pig was following behind all of them. Once they went to the banquet, all of the animals were having so much fun dancing with each other. All except for the guinea pig. It was in the corner, waiting for someone to come invite it to dance.

But after a while, no one talked to the guinea pig. Eventually, the guinea pig built up enough courage to go talk to the one of the zodiac animals. It walked up to the dog and tapped it's paw. It asked the dog if it could dance with them. The dog said no because dancing with a guinea pig would be silly. So, the guinea pig asked all the other zodiac animals and they said the same thing. Eventually the zodiac animals had left the guinea pig all on its own.

The guinea pig started to dance but then the zodiac animals made fun of it, calling it rude names, making fun of it's dancing. The guniea pig was so sad it didn't want to be at the banquet anymore. The guinea pig ran out of the banquet hall, tears in it's little eyes.

~~~~~~~

I shot up out of bed from the dream I just had. I glanced over and saw Hatori shaking me awake. "Come on, you'll be late for your first day of school." Hatori said to me. I nodded slowly, rubbing my eyes. I got up and took the hanger off the wall that was holding my school uniform. I slipped it on and went to the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I took my brush and brushed out my long tan hair. I looked at my face in the mirror, my black pupils gazing back at me. I deemed myself presentable and I made my way into the hallway. There, Hatori was waiting for me. He handed me my school bag and we started to walk out if the door.

In the car Hatori was explaining everything to me. "You are not allowed to expose that you are a Soma. You are not allowed to skip any of your classes. You are not allowed to get yourself hurt in anyway. You are not allowed to change into your zodiac form...." This went on and on until we made it to the front if the school. "Have a good day, Morumotto." Hatori said to me, "Thanks." I said meekly back. I then shut the door behind me and walked into the school.