1

"Tae!" He hears someone calling from from afar. Taehyung turns around to see his tiny best friend run after him. When he finally approached him, it took him a good thirty seconds to catch his breath.

Taehyung giggled at the sight. "What's up?"

Jimin is Taehyung's childhood friend, the only friend he'll ever be comfortable talking to. Jimin always tries to help Taehyung, making new friends, but Taehyung is just too shy to interact with anyone else besides him.

"I heard there is a party in our neighbourhood today, and apparently it is Yoongi's."

Taehyung sighs. "So?" Jimin puts his hand on Taehyung's shoulder "Everyone is invited! so that means that we should go! I heard his party's are the best!"

Taehyung suffers from anxiety and he is shy. So this combination is a no go for him. "But Jimin you know i-"

Jimin pouts. "For me?" He says and Taehyung looks at him in his eyes. "Don't do that to me"

Jimin tries his best to look as, cute/sad as possible.

"Okay..but don't start complaining when i run out of the house" he says.

Jimin smiles and he swiped off the imaginary dust of his shoulders. "See, i'm so hard to resist"

Taehyung shakes his face. "But..since it's Yoongi's party. It means that the Pinapples come too right?"

You're probably wondering, pineapples? Well that's what Taehyung calls the bad boy group.

"You know i can't take you serious when you call them that, but yeah probably" he says and Taehyung's eyes widened "oh no i can't-"

"Taehyung no! You will be going, i'm doing it for the best" he says and Taehyung sighs. And he finally arrived at his house.

"So guess this will be where we part our ways" Jimin sighs and Taehyung chuckles. "Jimin you live next to me stop being dramatic"

Jimin giggled. "Anyways i'll see you this evening to choose our outfits, we gotta look like snacks" he says and Taehyung just rolls his eyes. "People won't notice me anyways, why?"

Jimin looked at him like 'wtf'. "Taehyung, litterally everyone knows you're handsome as fuck, the thing is just that you're shy. You barely talk to people, for them to tell this to you"

Taehyung is used to hear these things. 'you're shy, you barely talk'. Or when he finally feels like talking to someone he gets hit by the 'oh so you can talk' or 'oh my god he's talking y'all'. At first it hurt him, but then he accepted it. He's shy and there's no reason to get hurt over these things, they're right anyways.

Taehyung plopped down on his bed, but then he stood up and walked over to his mirror. He had his glasses on. And he was playing with his hair to make it right.

Then he remembered Jimin's small gift from a few weeks ago. They were fooling around in a store. And Jimin bought him blue contacts, since he thought it'd look good.

Taehyung tried to put in the contacts, but it took him so long, he broke down at least thirty times while putting them in, but then finally he got it.

He looked at himself, he was proud of himself. He started talking to himself in the mirror, practising what he probably won't ever say to the people he would get approached by.

And then he heard the door bell.

Yeah, it took him so long to put in those contacts that is evening already!

He opened the door to find a perfectly dressed Jimin in front of him. "I knew this contacts would look good on you!" He says as he keeps staring at him, which made Taehyung a little uncomfortable.