First Muster: Chapter 17

***

***

Hoseok hurriedly ran to the great doors of the castle to meet the king and all the victorious soldiers who fought by his side till the end. Crowds were cheering as the king, Yoongi and Jennie ascend the stairs to meet Hoseok who looks at Jimin with pride. Trumpets are blowing and the sound of the crowd's howling and screams of victory occupied Jimin's ears.

He saw a feminine figure appear beside Hoseok and thoight it was Yeora so he ran faster only to be met by Mihyeon who's bump is already showing. The king tilted his head to the side and instead looked behind her to see if Yeora is behind her.

No one

The spot behind her is empty. Even from miles away, he can't get a whift of Yeora making him agitated he was so close im asking where she is but Hoseok greeted him first pullimg him out of his irritated self.

He expects Yeora to be there waiting for him but instead, she's nowhere to be found.

"Congratulations on your victory your majesty," Hosoek said with a wide smile.

"Thanks," Yoongi was the one to answer.

Jimin thrusted his heavy armor to Hoseok and walked pass Mihyeon who still has her head low. She watches his feet walk farther away from her making her gnaw her teeth creating an irritating sound.

"Will you stop that?" Jennie's voice startled Mihyeon.

She stopped what she was doing and bowed to her. Jennie hated her the moment she stepped into the castle. She stared at her swollen belly and scoffs.

"I didn't know Jimin had a child," she sarcastically commented making Mihyeon flush in anger.

Hoseok just happily skipped behind them leaving her in her spot dumbfounded.

After the king finished his long awaited bath, he walks into his solar and stares at his bed. All he could see is Yeora's figure still laying there with a smile on her face. All he wish to smell is her sweet scent and her sweet blood. He closes his eyes and remembers her touch but was interrupted when Mihyeon entered his solar.

"You can't use this room today your majesty. It's still not cleaned,"

Jimin just raised his brow.

"That filthy Sacrifice slept in your solar the night you left for tha battle. Your room is still dirty,"

At the thought of Yeora sleeping here when he went away, Jimin felt his heart warming. The very idea of her missing him hits his chest so hard he nearly clutches it.