Chapter 32

“ Oh my god! Y/n?! ” wait, I think I remember that voice... I turn my head towards the source of the sound only to meet with Jin's much larger figure, standing side by side with an unknown man. Well, for you information... they're holding han- no I mean they're intertwining their fingers together like what couples usually do. This action trigger the pervert side of me! Muahahahahaha~ don't judge me okay. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean that I can't have a dirty mind like other boys.

But knowing that the Mr. Worldwide handsome will disturb my date right now... I tried ignoring him by turning my body at the front, facing the curious Jimin who's staring at us. I act as if no one is talking to me. “ yahh! You're ignoring me?! Seriously... I'm the the only worldwide handsome man you can find in Korea! You should be grateful that I greet you firs- ” and bla bla bla... The words only enter my mind for a brief moment and then it's gone. I can't remember it because my mind doesn't have the chance to process what he's saying. He sure can talk very fast. He should be a rapper!

Feeling a little bad with the way I'm treating Jin, I face him and apologize. “ Sorry Jin. I don't recognize you at first.. ” I awkwardly laugh trying to not get caught lying.

He scoffs and says “ bullshit ”. I give him a glare.

“ Don't use bad word in front of my Jimin. You're going to give a bad influence to my baby! ”

“ Your Jimin? I don't know you have a son at a young age! And this boy looks like a teenager already! Omg...tell me who made you pregnant and left you to be a single parent at this age? I'm gonna beat the shit out of him! That stupid cunt of bitch! ” he continues to curse in front of Jimin like a mad man despite my warning not to do that. He will get his lesson from me!

Before he can even catches his breath from all the rumbling, I pull his hair causing him to scream like a lady.
“ Ahhhhhh!!! Y/n why the hell are you pulling my handsome haiirrr?! ” his loud voice can be heard clearly by me but I just ignore it.

“ serve you right! I told you not to curse in front of Jimin. ” I say, still grabbing his hair in my left hand.

“ But I just worried about my friend! Please let me go I PROMISE NOT TO CURSE ANYMORE! ”

Slowly, I let go and make sure to caress his hair softly. Oh come one... I'm not that cruel okay ;)
“ Babe...are you alright? ” the unknown man that's standing beside the Mr. Worldwide Handsome asks, his eyes showing how much he cares about Jin.

“ I'm fine Namjoonie... ” he gives the man who I assume as Namjoonie a big hug to reassure him.

“ n-noona why did you pulled that man's hair? It's not nice.... What if he becomes bald soon? ” Jimin's soft and concerned voice whispers to my ears but since he's too innocent, the words is heard by Jin.

Jin is about to ramble again but stopped with my warning glare. “ look Jin... I call Jimin as mine because he's my baby but not my actual son. You understand me? ”

“ Oh... Now I know. So, is he your little brother? Oh my gawdd he's so frea- ”
Thank god he can stop from cursing just on time before I decide to pull his hair again. “ I-I mean he's soooo cute!! Hahahaha ”

“ nahh... He's not my brother. It's a long story. I will tell you next time because if you see right now I'm on a date with my precious boy. So excuse me. ” I drag Jimin gently, heading towards the rollercoaster without hearing what Jin has to say. I don't want to waste my time.

Author POV.

“ W-wait... did she just said she's on a date with HER PRECIOUS BOY? Omg! I never thought she's the kinky type of girl! ” Jin says with his usual loud voice. The man named Namjoon beside him just shrugs his shoulders.

“ let's mind our own businesses. We don't want them to be annoyed with us, right? ” Namjoon says using his gentle and soothing voice while pinching Jin's cheeks causing the other to blush heavily. They met a few weeks ago right after Jin's date with Y/n and fell in love at the first sight. So technically, they are a new couple. Of course Jin will always get shy with anything Namjoon does right now.  His heart will skips a beat everytime Namjoon treats him in a cute yet romantic way.

“ Ok Namjoonie! Let's go on our ride now... We don't have much time left! ” Jin drags his boyfriend towards the direction he wants to go while mumbling “ I have to ask Taehyung about this Jimin boy... Never thought that Y/n likes a younger boy..hehehe ”

Namjoon, who is getting dragged by Jin, stares at him in confusion because he doesn't know what his boyfriend is saying.

***********************************
Finally an update! I'm feeling happy because I can continue to write again after such a long time~
Hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment~
Love you❤️❤️❤️