PART 62: | THIS IS HOW IT ENDS |

At the Mikaelson compound, Klaus is laying in a coffin, where the golden dagger Kol and Natali made is stabbed into his chest, desiccating his body. Rebekah and Elijah stand beside him, looking conflicted and guilty about what they've done to him.

Natali and Kol came into the room to be sure that Klaus was put down. As they walked in Elijah and Rebekah turned around to look at them.

- "You really did it." Kol says with a smile on his face, "To be honest, I didn't think you would."

 - "But he regrets what he did

- "But he regrets what he did." Natali remarks.

- "There's no going back now." Kol says.

- "Anyway, we need Mikael's ashes, did you find them?" Natali asked.

- "He put them in the paint, father's ashes, the earth from sacred ground, all hidden in plain sight." Elijah told them.

- "Where is Freya?" Rebekah asked.

- "Freya is safe." Natali told them, "And I have a plan on how to lure Dahlia here."

- "How? You wanna use Freya as bait?" Elijah asked.

- "Something like that. I will use these ingredients to create a "killing ground" where Dahlia will be rendered mortal and I will need a human girl to make her look like Freya and a fragment of her power." Natali explained.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

Witches who work with Natali came to the compound to help her do the deceiving spell. They've injected a human girl with Freya's blood, so she can be the bait.

While witches were preparing everything a deceiving spell, Natali was in the courtyard, where she is using a sage smudge-stick and Klaus' three paintings made of Norwegian soil and Viking ash to create a "battleground" for their impending confrontation with Dahlia. While she moves around the room and waves the smoking smudge-stick, she murmurs the incantation to the spell, "Drende moral associeres. Drende moral associeres."

Natali finishes her spell, just as Elijah came, "Are you sure Dahlia won't sense that something is wrong?" he asks.

- "Yes, I'm sure. We have everything we need." Natali replies, "The moment she passes these painting she will be mortal." she pulls the small blade that Elijah gave Freya for Mikael's memorial out of her pocket and hands it to Elijah, "You can kill her.. using this."

- "Father's knife?" Elijah says surprised.

- "Freya thought it appropriate." Natali tells him.

- Elijah freezes in place when he senses something nearby, "We have a visitor." he says quietly. They've already thought it was Dahlia, but it was just one of Marcel's vampires that Elijah a thing with, Gia. He went to talk with her, leaving Natali alone in the courtyard.

Later, The bells of St. Louis Cathedral start to ring in the same tune as Dahlia's song, the sound of which echoes through the Quarter and into the compound. In the compound's courtyard, a compelled girl who looked like Freya was standing in the middle of the courtyard. Directly upstairs, Natali is lighting a white candle on a table, where she has written out the notes for the spell her witches will perform to create the illusion that Freya and her magic are located in the compound with them. Rebekah, Kol and Elijah stand nearby, he was nervously hitting his hand against the handle of Mikael's knife as they watch Natali raising her arms and begin to recite the incantation, "Sinete exa vana vintante com. Sinete exa vana vintante com."