Take Me Home (smut)

The party was ending and guests were leaving. Your whole night came to a rather calm ending. Jinyoung helped a lot with keeping you happy after the fight. He was sweet and gentle the whole time you two were on the deck. After that you came in, you fixed your makeup and tried to enjoy the rest of your night. You danced a bit with Mark and JB before Lisa, BamBam, and Yugyeom joined in. It was nice but you just wanted to forget that you ever had that fight, not to mention the kiss JB slipped in as well as Mark and Jinyoung. All the guests had left now it was just you and Got7.

"Did you like your party Noona?" Yugyeom asked sitting next to you at the counter table. You nodded "I did thank you guys so much." The rest of Got7 gathered around the island table taking to you. You weren't drunk yet and kinda wanted to drink your sorrows away. You didn't care where it lead after, even if you past out here JB would take care of you or if you ended up going in one of the boys cars they would drop you off home safely. You were in good hands either way and they would never take advantage of a drunk girl so late at night.

"The party's not technically over. What if we take a couple of shots together before I leave?" You got up and grabbed a couple of shot glasses and poured alcohol for everyone.

"Whatever the birthday girl wants." JB said with a smile. You all took your shots Yugyeom and Youngjae made a sour face. They usually didn't drink such strong alcohol, but for you they'd pull through. You poured more shots for yourself till you transformed into a giggling clumsy mess. The boys took two or more then stopped. You knew it was time to stop but you didn't want to.

"One more..." You hiccuped "peeaaassseee" You clung on to Jinyoungs arm who took the bottle away from you knowing what you were doing.
"I think you've had enough Y/N. Your gonna have a bad hangover tomorrow." He put the bottle on a high shelf you could barely reach. Even with your heels you couldn't quite get it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright let's be honest not all of us are 5'5. My ass is 5'9 so I could easily reach that shit with or without heels. Anyway sorry for interrupting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jinyoungie~ I just want one more~" you tried to reach for the bottle over Jinyoungs shoulder. Unknowingly pressing your body against his, you jumped up a couple times. Then stopped when you felt something poking your front. Jinyoung cleared his throat looking away for a second looking a little embarrassed. Did I get him hard? How? You thought. "Jinyoung are you-" before you finished your sentence  Jinyoung turned you around and gently walked you to Jackson.

"Jackson why don't you take her home I'm sure it's been a long night for all of us." He walked you both out the door. "Happy birthday Y/N get home safe. Text us when you get home or call or snap us or whatever you kids do these days. Good night!" He laughed nervously and slammed the door in your faces.

"Kids?" Jackson looked at you confused. You shrugged and started walking down with Jackson to his car. He had a nice black mustang which the doors opened upwards. "Ladies first." He opened the door for you. "Thank you." You sat down as Jackson closed the door then ran to the other side and got in the car. He drove the car in silence which was a little awkward for you. "Can I put on some music?" You turned to him. "Sure." He connected your phone to his cars blue tooth and you played a chill playlist on your Spotify.

You favorite song started play as Jackson stopped in front of your house. You didn't want to go home tonight. "Should I walk you inside?" He asked about to open to his door. You grabbed his arm "I don't wanna go home tonight." You told him leaning close to him. He sat down "where do you wanna go?" "Can I stay at your house tonight? I need a night away from my house. Please?" You pulled him a little closer to you pleading. He nodded trying look at your eyes.