3

Next morning.

"So step 1. Back straight. Point your butt and look up" Jimin says which made Taehyung giggle. "Why the butt part though?" He asks.

"Cause you're but is big, it's something it catches the eye of any person" Jimin explains. Hoseok was just giggling. Behind them.

"Step 2, you should know that you're the sexiest bitch out there, cause you are. You have the right to feel yourself. Cause my bestfriend, you're hot as fuck" he says.

"If you weren't my bestie, i would've banged you. Not going to lie" Jimin says which made him get pushed away. "Shut up Jimin" "what?"

"Step 3. You shouldn't care how people think about you. You can talk about whatever you want okay? If you want to talk about poop, talk about it! No one is stopping you"

"Look Jimin that's sweet of you to say, but why in the world should i talk about poop?"

"You understand what i mean! Step 4 if someone is testing you, you gotta show then who you really are!"

"Be silent?" "No! Taehyung, you're going to show them that you aren't weak at all! You should go off at them. No one should make you feel like you aren't wanted okay!"

"So today, i am the one who's organizing a party, and i know how you feel about parties. But you said  you wanted a change, so i am giving you a change!"

Taehyung nods "allright"

"And don't worry me and Hoseok are looking out for you if anything goes wrong." Taehyung turns to Hoseok and Hoseok nods.

"So we already made a hot outfit for you. I mean you're hot already, but hot+hot is fire"

"We're going to dye your hair black, and your oufit is going to be a leather jacket. A white t-shirt that shows your collar bones. Black ripped jeans and ofcourse your sneakers are going to be black to. Cause today our vibe is going to badass"

Taehyung nods and he just does what his bestfriend tells him, cause he trusts him.

Jimin was wearing a dark blue blazer, with a black v neck shirt. A red chocked and a black jeans. All the dark clothing made his blonde hair stand out more.

For Hoseok's outfit, he was wearing a oversized black t-shirt tucked in his blue ripped jeans.  And his hair was split wavy from the middle, and it revealed his forhead.

"We all look hot af, and Taehyung, i knew that black hair would suit you!" He says. And they were so excited.

"Now lets go to my house. I need to make sure that everything is on it's place and that it's party ready!"

A few hours later.

It was starting to get dark. And that means that the first guest are going to arrive soon.

"Taehyung come here, you are going into my room and you have to go out when i tell you allright. I just want people to know that you're hottest snack out here. We going to have the classic movie scene where everyone's mouth drops open, but then in real life"

Taehyung giggles. "Jimin you mind, allright i'll wait"

Taehyung heard the doorbell many times already and it felt like the songs were getting loud en louder each time. It has been an hour. And finally he heard the knock on his door. "Taehyung come here" he heard his bestfriend yell.

Hoseok stood beside him and the three of the guys got into the living room. And as Jimin said. Everyone's mouth dropped open.

"Isn't that Hobi? What is he doing with Jimin?" Jin asks.

"Oh yeah, that's hob-" Jungkook stopped. He saw Taehyung. And he looked hot as hell. Jungkook was so thirsty, he was thirsty for Taehyung.

"Oh and there's the shy kid again, but wow, he looks different" Jin says in disbelief "but that doesn't change the fact that i'm bored, lets go annoy him a little"

And here it goes again Jungkook thinks to himself.

"You silent kid" Jin says as he approaches Taehyung with Jungkook on his side. Hoseok furrows his eyebrows. And gives Jin the dead stare "Jin fuck off, you're not going to hurt him"

"Well did he ask me to fuck off? No so he doesn't really look bothered by this" Jin says as he takes Taehyung's arm.

Come on Taehyung, you can do it. Taehyung thinks.

Taehyung pushed his hands away from his arm. "Don't touch me you asshole" Taehyung blurted out finally.

Jin's eyes widened. He couldn't believe that Taehyung talked back. He was actually amazed. He smirked "how many times have you repeated that sentence to you stuffed animals till you came here to tell me of"

Taehyung wasn't scared nor was he sad. He was angry. "Actually, i don't own stuffed animals, but even if i did it shouldn't bother you. You're so self conscious that you try to bring other people down to feel better. But you know what, that's only making you weaker."

Jungkook smirked. He was proud of Taehyung.

He was talking and he sounded so confident. He wished that he could be as confident as Taehyung is right now. But the thing Taehyung doesn't know is. That he fears Jin and that is the reason why he acts like an ass whenever he is around.

"Jungkook come with me" Jin said looking at Jungkook, but Jungkook wasn't looking at Jin he was looking at Taehyung, maybe he shouldn't be so scared.

"Actually no, i want to stay here. You can go wherever you want" Jungkook says, still looking at Taehyung who's watching him confusedly.

Jin just growls and he walks away.

"You were so amazing. The way you told him of was so cool and-"

"Save it Jungkook, i don't want to hear anything from you anymore. You hurt me badly and i learnt from that. See, when you saw that i can actually tell people off you suddenly became fakely kind again. I don't want you to use me again. Just leave me alone"

Taehyung says and he, Hoseok and Jimin walk away. Leaving Jungkook all alone and speachless.

Just the same way, how Taehyung was left on his front door.

As Taehyung was walking away he breathed out deeply and he became shy again. "Did i just say that all, i can't believe myself" he says as he smiles shyly in embarassment.

"Tae i am so lucky to have you oh my god you were amazing!" Jimin says hyping his friend. "Tae you were really good, but i think you were just a little harsh on Jungkook"

"No Hoseok, he wasn't! He deserved that"

"I think i'll just have a talk with Jungkook."

Jimin rolls his eyes, "okay then bye, come on Taehyung lets dance"

Jungkook was taking shots and Hoseok approached him. "Slow down, what is wrong with you!" Hoseok yells. Cause the song was so loud.

"I am a disgrace Hobi, i'm a bad person. Leave me alone and give Tae all the comfort he deserves" Jungkook says.

"Jungkook tell me right now, why did you hurt that boy so bad"

"I was scared okay! I-i just couldn't"

"Hobi, i think i'm falling for Taehyung, but i was so scared. I realized that i had feelings for him the moment when i saw him cry. I like him so much, but he hates me"

"Give him some time and give yourself time to sort yourself together. You will see what's right"

"Taehyung is my only missing part" Jungkook says, and Hoseok saw a tear. He hasn't seen Jungkook cry in years.

He knew, that Jungkook wasn't lying at all. The poor boy is falling in love.