ᴀsᴛᴀ || ᴘᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴘᴛ. 2

Requested by Loulouah!

I'm sorry I've forgotten your request! Took this long enough. I hope you like this one shot of him ♡

Happy reading!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Vanessa suddenly dragged you to go shopping with her. You didn't even get a spare second to answer the thread magic-user. She was eminently excited that she was dragging you into different kinds of boutique consecutively. You don't have any clue why she's being excited all of a sudden, she would hand you many dresses to try on and you were being exhausted because of her constant picking of dresses.

"A-Ah Vanessa-senpai," you called. The said woman halted from picking some clothes and turned her head to look at you.

"What is it, (Name)?" She asked, smiling.

"W-Why are you... picking some dresses for m-me?" You questioned and looked at your feet with a pink hue evident on your cheeks. The pink-haired woman's lips tug upwards as she sees your cute blushing face.

Vanessa was aware of how shy you girl are. Even though you're always hanging out with Magna and Luck, they can't still break the timid attitude of yours. You're their little cute sunshine that they were being too protective of you. Especially your two best friends: the delinquent Magna and the cheery berserker Luck. Of course, Vanessa wouldn't be outdated by your life. She knows that you like their little boy Asta when you told her that you like the anti-magic user; Vanessa leaped in joy and fangirled from the big news that she got. The known timid little girl of the Black Bulls is now becoming a woman.

Although the thread magic-user knows your hidden feelings, she still didn't pry about yours and Asta's relationship. Truth to be told that she's sometimes loud and being nosy, she still doesn't want to invade your privacy. She will just support you and watch the events to unfold.

"It's because you have to get a dress for later!" She chirped to which you stared at her bewilderedly.

Why do you need to get a dress? Is there an occasion in your squad? But you haven't got that information. What is happening?

"Why do I have to get dressed?" You tilt your head.

Vanessa grinned mischievously and put her hands on your shoulders. "You'll have to know soon, but first... we need to get you some dress that would suit you! I'm going to make you look dashing for tonight!" She enthused and shoved you inside the fitting room while handing you a pile of dresses that she picked.

After buying some perfect dress for you, Vanessa did your hair and your make up for tonight's event. You're still puzzled to what's happening and you don't have any information on the occasion that your squad has. You just woke up and suddenly Vanessa barged in your room, dragging you to go on shopping with her (of course you fixed yourself first before going to the Castle Town).

"Now you're done!" Vanessa notified, putting her hands over your shoulders.

You stared at the mirror in front of you, you gasped when you saw your reflection. You can't believe that you're the stunning girl in the mirror you were perceiving this instant. Vanessa really did a great job of making you look pretty tonight. Your (colour) hair was curled into a half ponytail, you even had a necklace dangling around your neck: it was a gold four-leaf clover necklace glimmering due to the light in the room. Furthermore, the (favourite colour) off-shoulder dress really compliments your body, especially the makeup; it looks natural when you stare at it. You're like a whole new different person because of the makeover, Vanessa really kept her promise that she would make you look beautiful tonight.