-Fifty-Four-

*Bell POV*

I padded down the soft polished hallway in my socks. The house was so quiet and cold. It had been a few days since the accident and everyone was taking it pretty heavily.

I turned the corner and smiled ever so slightly. Jin was in the kitchen making breakfast. He had come over three times a day to cook for me, Jimin and Jiyeon. Sometimes he stayed the night to sing Jiyeon to sleep, it was a real rough few days with endless amounts of crying and yelling.

I turned around and saw Hoseok and Yoongi asleep in the living room.

Yoongi was on the couch, covered with a small blanket and Hoseok was on a mattress on the floor.

I walked over to them and tapped Yoongi's shoulder.

"Don't you have work?" I whispered when he opened his eyes cause I didn't want to wake Hoseok.

"My only job right now is taking care of you. I can't do that from my office now can I?" He sat up and patted the free area next to him, indicating me to sit.

I sniffled and sat down, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him.

I hugged him back and tried not to cry but I saw the front door over his shoulder and started tearing up.

How many times had my parents walked through those doors after their tiring business trips? But they never showed their tiredness or annoyance at the results of the trip. They always greeted us and made sure we were okay.

This was their last trip...they're never walking through those doors again.

"Yoongi...." I dug my fingers into his back as my breathing started to falter.

"Their bodies arrived at the morgue."

I started sobbing into his shoulder and he held me tighter, stroking my hair softly.

"I'm so sorry, Baby....." His voice was quiet and coarse but his grip on me was everything.

"I...I d...I don't know what to do..." I started crying harder, choking myself because of how hard I was trying to hold it in.

"Do I look at them one last time? Do I see my beautiful mother and father, cold and lifeless or do I just let them go and never see them again?" I screamed quietly into his shirt, letting his body veil my pain.

"I don't think right now you can make that decision. Your heart is too tender to do or see something like that." Yoongi pulled back and held my crying face in his hands.

I stared at him as I kept sniffling and crying.

He was about to talk but a knock at the door pulled our attention away.

My heart stopped, thinking for a second it was dad knocking. Maybe they forgot their key, maybe everything was a crazy mistake. Maybe they would come back and I could hold them again...

Jin answered the door and my heart sank when I saw two lawyers walk into the house.

I quickly wiped my tears and nodded to Yoongi, letting him know I was alright. Or I thought I was.

"Mrs. Min, my deepest condolences for your loss. I know the timing is gruesome but your parents estate must be settled." One of the men brought forward a black briefcase but stopped when he saw Hoseok snoring on the floor.

"Let's go to my dad's office." I quickly stood up and squeezed Yoongi's hand before walking off.

As soon as I opened dad's office a wave of memories hit me in the gut. I didn't think just seeing this room would have such a strong impact on me. I felt my throat burning with the deathening clutch of trapped sobs. I just had to stay strong. Jimin and Jiyeon's future depends on this.

"Right here." I motioned to the desk and went to sit on my fathers seat. I couldn't believe he would never fill it again.

"Now Mrs. Min, we have the certified copy of the will that your parents entrusted to us here. The original is stored safely in the deceased estate's vault for you to do what you please with it. Are you okay with us breaking the seal?" They both sat down and unlocked the case, producing forth a light golden envelope with a red Justice of the Peace seal.

"Yes. I wanna see it." I answered with the most stable voice I could muster.

I had never once given the slightest thought of my parents inheritance. I never thought of their deaths or them being gone and all this was so much to take in.

The solicitors broke the seal and presented the will to me. It was just one piece of paper and my heart broke seeing my parents name at the top.

I read through it slowly and froze when I came to the second clause with my name in it.

All estates, money sums, Park Companies Owner titleship and belongings of Park Dawon and Park Ahn-Ji are hereby declared in entirety thereof to Park Soojin, biological daughter of Park Dawon and Park Ahn-Ji.

I felt my breath go out and my lungs failing to take any more in.

They left it all to me ...?

There's nothing for Jimin and Jiyeon?

"There must be something wrong. T...this must be an old will. Before my parents adopted Jimin and Jiyeon!!!" I desperately turned the paper around trying to find a date.

My parents loved Jimin and Jiyeon like their own true children. Surely they must've left them something....

My eyes fell on the date: 2016.

It's an updated will....

"Bell....." My head shot to the door where Jiyeon and Jimin where looking in, pain and sadness written all over their faces.

"Did mom and dad leave us......anything?" Their faces looked fallen, like they were ashamed or hurt.

"Did they give us anything we can remember them by?" Tears spilled down their cheeks and I felt my chest caving in.

How could OUR parents do this?!? Jimin and Jiyeon were as much their children as I was.

"Y...yes....um.....millions...millions of dollars each a..and the house and the cars.....all for you two." I sniffled hard and Jiyeon's face saddened more.

"Leave us. I'll come to you later." I sent the solicitors a serious look and they silently packed up and left.

"Come here." I stood up and Jiyeon ran to me hugging me tightly. Jimin walked up joining the hug as his body shook with tears.

If they found out what mum and dad's last will was they would be completely destroyed. I can't let them ever know or find out.

"It's gonna be okay, mum and dad made sure we're all gonna be alright and stay safe on our feet." I hugged them tightly, feeling the love that I could give everything to them in a second and the anger that mum and dad left them empty handed.

"We're gonna put our mum and dad to rest...and then we're gonna continue on with our lives. We're adults, more importantly we're family and I'm never gonna leave you. I love you two with all my heart." I buried my face in Jiyeon's neck and held Jimin tighter.

"I love you both so much." Jimin cried as he wrapped his arms around the both of us.

"I love you both too. Please let's never leave each other." Jiyeon was shaking in pain and I nodded my head.

"Never. Nothing's gonna tear us apart."