His Little Doll

Most of the ride I stayed listening to the radio and then eventually fell asleep. It was the second time I slept and it meant I wouldn't sleep much at night. I frowned at the thought once I woke up.

"We're here." Sage announced and I looked out of the window at a beautiful lake house.

It appeared small but cozy. Like all the lake houses I suppose. I didn't say anything, just helped him take our stuff inside. We entered directly into the living room and all there was were a couch, table, small tv, a fireplace and then to the left there was a very small dining table, a few cupboards with dishes, fridge, cooker and a sink. Right across from me were two doors next to each other. Both were open and one showed bathroom, another a bedroom.

"It's very...modest." I paused finding a word.

"That's what I like about it. You have exactly what you need." He placed our stuff near the couch and went to the bathroom. I took my small luggage and carried it into the bedroom. I opened it and changed into my sleeping shorts and t-shirt. Then I went back into the living room, spotting a small book shelf that I didn't notice was there before. I picked a book and set on the couch, flipping its pages. Sage came out of the bathroom and also took his luggage to the bedroom. He came out changed into comfortable clothes as well.

"I'm gonna go to a grocery shop round the corner. Need anything?" He asked.

"Umm, not sure. Can I come with you?" He nodded.

"No need to change again, there's no one to see you."

We entered a small grocery store and Sage picked some basic necessities like bread, milk, some veggies and stuff. He was filling his small cart while I walked around seeing if I needed anything. There was nothing I picked except a packet of mixed candy. We paid everything and went back. Sage put a frozen pizza into the oven while I sat back on the couch, going through for the book I was reading earlier. Couple of minutes later he joined me, removing the book out of my hands. I frowned.

"Socialise!" He said smiling.

"Why can't you watch the tv instead?" I suggested.

"Because the tv isn't plugged in and there is no internet here. The point of this place is to give you a break you from the world." I was horrified of the thought that there was no wi-fi. I know I'm addicted to my phone and it's not healthy, but really?!

"What do you want me to do?" I asked unsure.

"I don't know, talk about something." He said resting his arm on the back of the sofa and looking at me as if waiting.

"I'm not really in the mood to talk right now, Sage. Maybe tomorrow." I said referring to today's incident.

"It's sir." He corrected me.

"Whatever." I wasn't in the mood for his games either.

"Don't whatever me little girl, you know how it will end." He looked me straight in the eye and I pressed my thighs together because of the tingling feeling I got down there with the thought of how it would end. He looked down at them realising the effect his words had on me, and even though he tried to remain serious, I noticed a smile in the corner of his lips.

The pizza was ready and we ate. After that he pulled out a game of monopoly so we stayed playing it for a while. It was really fun and for the first time, I was completely relaxed with him. The game lasted for a while and it distracted me from what was going on. He was right, staying here instead of returning to school the next day was a good idea. I didn't even want to think about that. I was the one to win.

"It's 11 o'clock little one, past your bedtime. Go brush your teeth and get into bed. The sofa can be opened and made bigger, I'll put you the linen on it while you get ready." Clearly he was planning on sleeping in the bedroom by himself. I didn't know why I hoped he would do that thing where he forces me to do something and force me to sleep next to him. I felt embarrassed of my thoughts but I wanted it. At least for once I admitted it to myself.