Chapter 7

Stefan is driving silently besides me but once in a while, I can feel his eyes flickering on me.

I just decide to make as if he's not here and shift my eyes outside again. Suddenly my eyes pops open slightly when I see him entering the Black Estate. It's the richest property around here.

I should have known it belongs to him. He continues driving and my jaw falls open when his house no scratch that mansion comes into view. It's so gorgeous. I turn to look at Stefan.

Dang! He's that rich!

He slows down and drives right into an underground garage.

OH MY GOODNESS!

The garage itself is bigger than my apartment

The garage itself is bigger than my apartment. There's atleast six more sports cars inside and two Lamborghini.

Stefan stops the car and gets out. I get out as well and look around. Stefan takes a still sleeping Liam out and cradling him gently he takes his other bag and slings it on his shoulder. The sight is so adorable.

Taking my own bags, I follow Stefan inside the elevator. Yes. His mansion have a freaking elevator as well.

We enter inside and I turn to look towards Stefan when I heard a squeal. Liam is already up. His head is still in his father's chest but his hand is in the air trying to reach me.

"Hey baby", I coo softly and he gurgles in his baby voice. Stefan turns to look at me smugly and I wonder why.

My eyebrows shoot up slightly when I realize the reason. Liam is not trying to come in my arms that's why he's feeling so satisfied.

Dumb bitch!

All at once, Liam lifts his small head and flails his chubby arms in my direction. I cannot help but smile widely.

"Not now Liam", I hear Stefan murmuring. Liam looks at his father with a look that says he's going to cry at any minute. Both have a little eye contest before I hear the elevator dings. It opens and we walk outside.

Before Stefan opens the door, he turns towards me and Liam waves his hands towards me again. Stefan sighs. I shift my bags in one hand to take him but Stefan beats me to it.

"Give me the bags", he says and this time, there's not a hint of anger in his tone.

Liam shrieks happily once he's in my arms.

"I know you're more happy with me, little munchkin", I say and kiss his cheeks. In response to my kiss, he giggles and gives me one of his sloppy kiss as well.

From the corner of my eyes, I can feel Stefan's intense gaze on us.

He's jealous.......

Stefan swipes a card to unlock the door and we enter inside. I feel dumbstruck again. It's beautiful inside. There's a long L shape couch in the living room. There's a fireplace and just close to it, there's a black shiny piano. It's breathtaking.