Chapter 12

Chase POV

"We don't know daddy. That's the problem. We can't get him to tell us." I murmured, running my thumb along his slightly parted lips.

"Have you taken him to Lisa yet?"

"Yeah, but he had a panic attack when Lisa tried to touch him. We had to do the examination when he fell asleep. Lisa said she had a few theories but she wanted him to tell us himself." Chance explained.

"Poor boy, goddess knows what he's been through."

We all hummed in agreement. What happened to my little baby?

"He should get some rest, you guys want to come talk to your dad about him?"

"One of us should stay with him, just in case he wakes up." I share my thoughts out loud.

"I'll stay." Corey volunteers.

"Okay, we'll be back in like half an hour or less." Daddy says and turns to leave. Chance and I walk down the hall to our dad's office. We ignored the 'please knock' sign and walked straight on in.

If it was anyone else, he would've gotten extremely angry and you would've heard him yelling from across the mansion. He hates disrespectful people.

If it's an absolute emergency, he'll let it slide but if you have no good reason, your ears are done for.

He tolerates his mate to walk in unannounced and that's it. He wants us kids to grow to be respectful of people's space and he did a great job. Unlike some Alpha kids, we know manners.

Dad nearly lost his cool when another Alpha family stayed over for a week to observe how he runs his pack. Those kids where compete brats. They took things from you without asking, they barged into rooms without knocking, they interrupted conversations so they could talk about themselves, they were complete brats.

We basically shoved them out the door when it came time for them to leave. Whenever they asked to come back, we told them it wasn't a good time for the pack. We've denied then so many times they stopped asking.

They are banned from the Diamond Spear pack and we hope they got the drift.

The only reason we didn't have to knock to enter this time, is because we are with daddy.

We walked in and Chance and I stood just inside the door and daddy walked up to dad's desk.

"Hey beautiful." Dad stood up to go hug daddy. He nodded at Chance and I to tell us he acknowledged our presence. Chance and I waited by the door until dad turned his attention to us.

After their hug and a few kisses, dad turned his attention to us, his arms still wrapped around his mate. "Hey pups. What do you need?" Dad smiled at us, resting his chin on daddy's head.

"Dad, we found our mate." Chance and I said in unison. The look on his face was priceless. Emotions flashed across his face, one at a time, happiness, joy, excitement, more happiness, the point is, he was overjoyed.

"You found your mate!" He almost yelled. "Who is she? What's she like? What does she look like? Is she human or werewolf? What rank? What her family like? Is it a him? What-"

"Dad, we'd love to talk about him all day but there's something else about him we need to tell you, or better, show you." Chance cut him off, emphasizing the 'him' in his sentence.

"What is it? What's wrong with him?" He frowned seriousness adding to the everlasting happiness.

"It's better to show you."

"Let's go see him then."

Daddy pulled dad by the hand out the door behind us and we made our way to our bedroom.

We walked in on the sight of Corey and Taylor cuddling, both fast asleep. I couldn't help but 'awe' at how cute they look. By the sound of it, neither could Chance, dad, or daddy.

"Okay, what did you need to show me? He looks perfectly healthy from where I'm standing." Dad whispered, still staring at the cuddling pair, trying to find what was wrong with Taylor.

"Look at this." I whispered hack and walked over and sat next to Taylor. I lifted up the hoodie to reveal a pair of way to big black shorts, then I lifted it higher to show his stomach.

Dad gasped at the sight and daddy still looked shocked at the sight.

"That's not good, pup. That's not good at all." Dad mumbled, staring at the skin.

Taylor let out a little groan and I pulled his sweatshirt back down and ran my fingers through his hair. "Shh love, go back to sleep." I sooth him back to sleep. He's been sleeping for barely 10 minutes. He needs much more sleep.

After I'm sure he's asleep, I kiss his forehead and I cover him in his blanket again.

I look up at dad and daddy and they are grinning from ear to ear.

"You are so gentle and sweet with him. It's wonderful to watch." Daddy cooes at our relationship and I notice Chance has taken his spot next to the sleeping Corey.

"I think I'll get some sleep to." Chance yawns, getting under the blankets as well.

"I will in a minute." I answer and then something pops into my head.

"Oh, daddy?"

"Yeah?"

"Before you saw Taylor, you said we were needed somewhere."

"Oh! Alix wanted you to help her train the new pups but you can help tomorrow or next week. Make sure your mate gets situated first." He finishes sternly.

"Taylor is our top priority." Chance states flatly from under the blankets.

"Good. We've raised you three right. Well goodnight, we'll meet Taylor on a later date. Bye!" Dad said, pulling daddy out of the room with him, who clearly wanted to stay.

"Bye-bye!" Daddy whisper yelled halfway out the door. They disappeared down the hall, forgetting to shut the door.

I sigh and stand up and close the door. Time to join my baby and two brothers in dreamland.
____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

I'm back from vacation and I've created 3 more chapters for you! I hope you liked them and I hope it explained a little bit of your questions.

I would like to say I've edited the first like 4-5 chapters and I added some more information about Taylor in them if you want to re-read them.

I would if I were you. If you don't, you might get a little confused later on in the story but hey. I warned you!

Anyways, have a good day/night!

Keeks