The Reunion

Holding You Down Reunion
Excuse ALL mistakes please. I hate writing on a deadline.

(3 months later...)
"Hello and welcome to the Holding You Down Reunion! I'm Kae, but you all know me as Dream2Reality. I'll be your host for the evening so lets just get right to it!" I say as the applause in the crowd dies down. I take a seat in the chair in the middle of two long couches.

"Okay so I received a lot of questions directed to the cast, but some questions were also to me. So I'll just answer those before we bring some of the cast out."

"Where do you get your inspiration from?" I read from the note-cards in my hand. "Um, honestly I'd have to say music, my role models, and just life in general. My wattpad role models inspire me to write because I want my stories to be as successful as theirs. Music is just everything for me. Usually I just put on Pandora and start typing. Then life just gives me an adrenaline rush sometimes." The crowd started to clap.

"Next question. Is it hard writing stories?" I sighed. "Yasss! I honestly was going to give up on my stories so many times. To get through it I just focused on my goals and where I wanted to be. That made me push to finish. So to answer your question, yes. It's very hard."

"Last question. Well this one is more of a comment. I love your stories! I've enjoyed watching you grow as an author. You have such a different style of writing and that makes it interesting for me to read your stories. You inspired me to write my first urban story. Keep writing!" I sat the note cards down on my lap.

"Aw thank you! I don't think you realize what that means to me. I appreciate all the love and support you guys have been giving me!" The crowd starts to clap again and I stand up.

"Okay I guess we should start bringing out some cast members now! First we'll bring out the girl that you guys watched grow. You all saw her good times and her bad times, her break ups and her make ups. The one who started off thinking it was just her but in time found her long lost family. Now she even has a little one on the way! Everyone put your hands together and help me bring out Monique!"

Thirsty X PARTYNEXTDOOR started playing and Monique came out smiling and waving. We hugged and she sat down on the couch to the left of me.

"Monique! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good."

"And you look good to hun!" I turned to the audience. "Doesn't she look good guys?"

They started clapping.

"Thank you!" Monique answered chuckling.

"Oh Yeah and happy belated birthday! You're finally 19!"

"Thanks!"

"Okay so first off how far along are you now?"

"I'm 6 months now. Three more to go!" She laughed.

"Wow, that's nice. I'm pretty sure they'll go by pretty fast to." I looked at the note cards. "Okay so our viewers had a lot of questions for you. Many of them wanted to know about your childhood. One question says, 'What was it like for you as a child?'."

"Um growing up for me was somewhat hard. My mother just totally did nothing for me. I had to basically raise myself and that's not something a child should have to do." She shook her head and looked at the floor. "I remember some nights growing up I would lay in bed and wonder how it would be if my dad stayed around."

"Would you say your father not being around for most of your childhood is what led your mother to act the way she did."

She nodded. "Of course. Every day she would blame me, and tell me it was my fault that he left. Little did both of us know it was really because of Adri and Anthony's mom."