C H A P T E R 2

Alandrick's POV
    "Yes, Gloria I just landed in Egypt and I'll get 10 new maids and 10 body guards. Please take good care Kendra and Krishna. Ok bye now"

I stepped out of my bugatti chiron.
"Good afternoon,Mr Luhtra"

"Ace,how are you? And how's the business?"I asked him not that I cared "Business is blooming"He smiled like an idiot.

"Well I hope you have able bodied and healthy people"I had to ask because the last set where kind of useless.

"Yes,Mr Luthra of course"

I followed Ace into the old building. He's been running this business for over 12 years and I still wonder how the cop's haven't found out.

  "This way sir" We enter an old looking office and I take my seat.

  " Here boss this is list of all the people available and all of their personal information."He hands me a file and I open it and began going through.

  "Rita-Summer-Ara-Sila-Munni"
I stopped, Munnisa that name was uncommon but seemed really familiar.

  "This Munnisa, can I see a photo of her?"

  "Yes boss one sec". Ace begins to type some things on the computer and now I could see the pictures of all the people."Munni,munni,ahah"Ace yells"Boss come over here"

    I walk over to the screen and I'm slapped across the face with anger.

  "That bitch!"I held in the anger however one side of me was happy. After seven years of waiting I finally found this bitch. I can't wait to teach her a lesson she'll never forget.

  "Boss, everything ok?"Ace asked with a worried look.
  "Yh I'll take the first 10 girls on the list but add this Munni girl and the first 10 guys"

  " But sir, that's 21 servants"

  "How much for a girl?"I ask completely ignoring him.

  "That'll be $1000"

  "Ok but this Munni girl I would like to buy her for $6 million"

Ace jaws practically dropped

"Sir, that's too much for a servant"

"Shut up, it's my dollars and I can do whatever I fucking please and besides She's not gonna be a slave"

" She's not?"

"Oh no no no, she's a little too special for that"I said sacarstically. This bitch is going to regret double crossing me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk out of the building and watch as Ace and his men push the servants into a pick up truck and drive away.

"Boss, my men are going to ship them they'll be with you by tomorrow"Ace said

I nodded"By the way where's she?"

"Oh she's having a change of clothes since you wanted her to get ready"

"Well go fetch the damn woman I'm sick of waiting"

I leaned against my car and waited for what seemed like hours before she finally came. She was looking absolutely stunning. She packed her brown and blonde locks in a high ponytail and she wore a pearl stud that made her cute. She wore a flower patterned dress and a gold ankle length sandals.

Snap out of it Alan, this bitch is your enemy.

"Hi,sir I'm Munni, you're mr Luthra my boss right"

Oh I know you bitch. I nodded and gestured her to follow me which she did obediently.

    The ride to the airport was quiet and awkward and trust me I like it like that. We boarded the plane without saying anything to each other and soon we where back in Arizona.

  We drove back to my mansion in silence.

  "You live here,who are you?"she asked innocently. So innocently that if I didn't know her I would have been moved. Is she really going to play this game with me. I'm sure as hell that she knows who I am.

"Don't stand there all day and get your ass inside"I snapped at her.
  She followed me into the house and I'm sure she was shocked to see such a beautiful place. I climbed unto the stairs but didn't feel her presence anymore so I turned back to see her looking at me like I had two heads.

"What?"I snapped at her

"Oh sorry it's just, I'm a slave so why am I going up. I mean thats for family"

"Oh but you are family"

"Huh, also where's everyone?"she asked concerned.

"Oh they'll be here tomorrow"

"So why am I here?"She started fetting anxious.

"Don't you get it you're not my slave"I replied bodly.

"What? So what am I?"She asked in fear.

"You're going to be my wife"

"What the-"

"I don't care how you feel. Just know that I bought you and you ever want to leave then pay me my $6 million.
This was why I bought her with such amount.Her jaws dropped.

  "You....you bought me f-f-f-f-for $6 million".

  "Yes so unless you have the cash you can't leave"

"Sir, why did you buy me for so much money?"

"It's not your place to ask but you're going to be my wife"

"What?"Her jaws dropped.

"I can't be your wife"

"Damn, yes you will and I fucking payed your damn fees. So if you're doing fucking with me lets head up."
I could see the fear in her eyes, this was what I wanted.

   She followed me like an obedient bitch and I must say I liked it. I entered into the room that was opposite mine.

"This will be your room from now on."She looked at me with wide eyes like she was shocked she wasn't sharing a room with me.

"Stop staring, do you really expect me to share a room with you.You may be my "wife" but you should know that it can't be possible. Your job is to watch over my kids and that's all."

   View, vote and share.
Thanks I 💓u