part 17- Bitch? Beach!

Y/N's POV

"So, what are we going to do now?" Jungkook asked, "We have lots of day time to waste."

"Yeah, and if I watch Iron Man one more time, I'll start crying." Taehyung said, burying his face in his hands. Jungkook was about to protest when Hoseok started to beam.

"Let's go to the beach!" Hoseok smiled widely.

"Bitch?" Taehyung asked, with a shocked impression.

"Beach!" I answer, giggling.

"...Bitch?.." He asks again, still confused.

I try to find a comfy position on their laps and "accidently" rub Yoongi on his special spot. I could hear muffled groans coming from his mouth. I smirk mentally and put a little more pressure on his crotch.

"Nggh~" He muffled the sound at the last second. Hoseok's head was shot towards Yoongi, looking at him up and down concerned.
Then he sees my hand and smirks at Yoongi and bites his lip, while Yoongi looks at him half aroused, half begging for help.

And at this point, while the others are either confused, panicked, or aroused-

All I be is:

Lmao.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Namjoon smiled widely, "Let's get into our swimwears!"

Everybody got off of the couch and went to change to their swimwear and pack some stuff to go.

"No, wait!" Jin yelped, "I have to make some picnic food!!"

"Alright, then." Yoongi said, getting everyones attention. "So while you do that, some can go and buy some groceries."

"And maybe some more ice cream!" Jimin appeared from nowhere. He secretly shot me a smirk. I blushed but quickly covered it.

"Yeah sure!" I clapped my hands. "I call dibs on the ice cream!" I said quickly and run upstairs to my room to change.

As I was halfway through the stairs, I heard them all yelling "I'll come with you!"

I giggled and shut the door, locking it.

Usually, I wouldn't wear a bikini, but since I have a plan, I should stick to it.

I chose a red bikini that showed all of my (nonexistent) curves.
I unlocked the door, about to show the boys my bikini, but then my brain went from 0 to 100 realllll quick. And I thought to myself a very simple thought.

What tHE HELL am I doING?!

I quickly ran to the mirror to look at myself, but now I felt disgusted of what I saw.
I saw every single flaw of my face and my body. I wanted to stay in my room and to never come out. I didn't want them to see me. To look at me with disgusted faces. I turned around to look at my back, and quickly shut my eyes closed in disgust.

I'm ugly. So, so ugly.

"Why are you crying?" I hear Jin say behind me as he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in my neck, "You're beautiful, princess. Don't ever question that."

He turned me around and wiped my tears away with his thumb and kissed the top of my head.

"H-how did you get in? I locked t-the door. Didn't I?"

"It was unlocked. Now, stop crying. You shouldn't cry because of your nonexistent ugliness. Your the most beautiful human being I have ever seen. How can you not see that?"

"But-"

"Shh. You're perfect just the way you are." He engulfed me in a hug.

"Thank you, Oppa." I say and hug him back and bury my face in his chest. "You have such wide shoulders." I say randomly into his chest and make him laugh.

"I do, don't I?" He pulls away from the hug, smiling at me.

"I'm serious!" I playfully hit his chest with my hand while starting to laugh, forgetting about the reason I was crying in the first place. "You're, like, 90% shoulders!"

"I know, I know!" He laughed and held the door opened and stepped back, gesturing me to walk out of the room.

"Such a gentleman." I giggle and wear a Gucci pastel pink summer dress over my bikini. I didn't even know they bought this one. How many more cloths did they buy??? Ugh... I don't even want to know.

I caught Jin staring as he mumbled under his breath, "beautiful".
I blushed and walked out, "So shivalry isn't dead yet, am I right?"

"Absolutely" He smirked and walked next to me. He kissed my cheek, "I really like your style, princess." He breathed on my cheek. His lips moving down to my neck and his hands are being wrapped around my hips once again, slowing me down and eventually stopping me.
I pulled away and pushed his face away with my palms. "Staaappp that ticklesss!!!" I laugh loudly. His smirk grew even wider and he started tickling me with one hand while the other prevented me from breaking out of his grip.

"You-aHAHA!- You're such a- ahAHAHAHA!!!!" I tried to speak between my laughter.

He pinned me to the wall, holding both of my wrists above my head with one hand and drawing circles on my side with his thumb with the other hand. He leaned to look at my eyes. "What is it, princess?~" He whispered and nibbled at my earlobe, "What am I?"

"Y-you..." I made myself stutter and leaned towards him. We were so close, almost kissing. But then I broke free and ran away to the other boys in the living room.

"You tickling shoulder monster made of picnic snacks!"

"Oh, princess, you dont get it," He laughed, running after me, "But were both the best snacks in this house!"

We both ran down the stairs and I tripped the last one. I gasped, accepting my fate.
That was untile I fell into a hard, chiseled, familiar chest.

I didn't even have to look at his face to know who my savior is.

"Hoseok!" I smile into his chest and hug him, "My hero!"

"Oh god, Y/N. You're lucky I was about to come up the stairs to get you." He held me tightly and whispered in my ear, "Don't run down the stairs anymore. It's dangerous. Please...."

"A-Alright." I stuttered and tried to pull back from the hug. But he stopped me and pulled me even closer, if that was even possible. It was shocking for me. Listening to him saying things with such mature, serious voice... Almost turns me on... Oh who am I kidding it definitely turns me on.

"Let's stay like that for a while... Please?" He wrapped his arms around me. His heat radiated to me in such relaxing waves. I almost fell asleep on him when I heard panting and looked to my side to see Jin, out of breath, leaning his hands on his knees to rest.

"No.. More... Running...!" He said before collapsing to the ground.

"I like your dress." Jungkook came in the room with a smirk and a cupcake with a red frosting on it in his hand.

"I don't like it." Taehyung suddenly appeared. He smirked and stuffed a blue frosting cupcake into his mouth. Then he spoke with a mouth full of goods. Then he says with a smirk:

"Maybe you should take it off~."

👏1207 words👏

💗vote?💗