16. Flower bed

You opened your eyes and turned your head to the left. You realized that you have been lying on a soft flower bed.

Something tickled your hand and you looked what it was. As you turned your head to the right now you were greeted by his smiling face. He locked his fingers into yours.

You smiled.

He blew on your face and you giggled. You looked at him again and gasped. You moved away from him and screamed.

The soft and bright smile he had a while ago is gone. He now had a vicious demonic smile on his face.

"Jimin-n"

"What are you scared of baby? This is the real me. I might not look dreamy but my love for you is eternal"

"I will make you mine"

****

"He doesn't work for any hospital. He has his own clinic"

Victor gave a hummed for a long time before he spoke again.

"Name is Kim Seokjin and he has a clinic in Seoul slum areas. Insiders said he always treats the people there free of charge. Has a very good name in that neighborhood"

Joon nods. Carefully listening to everything. Eyes closed.

"But"

"But look at this. He lives in Pyeongchang-dong"

Joon snapped opened his eyes.

"History of crimes or anything out of the place?" Joon asked protrused expecting a quick answer.

"None"

"Alright. Keep digging. Don't stop"

He threw his phone in the passenger seat.

He straightened his back again as he saw the familiar car at the entrance.

He is back

****

Ji Yeon forehead broke into cold sweat. She gulped down. Her whole body trembled as he watched him.

"Perhaps you weren't persuading her to do something stupid were you?"

Jimin halted in his steps and stared into her eyes. He walked to her and stood behind her.

"Perhaps, you want to be locked in the dark room? Or worse have the same knife slit your wrists?" he whispered into her ear.

He then jerked and pulled her hand roughly. He placed the knife on her wrist. She winced as the knife poked into her skin.

"Shall I Ji yeon? Shall I make you go through the same pain?"

"Please no. I've made a mistake. Forgive me master"

Jimin threw his head back and laughed.

"Forgive?"

"Forgive me Ji Yeon" he made a fake puppy eyes. He then poked the knife deep into her wrist and slit them.

She shrieked in pain. He dragged her down the stairs ruthlessly and took her to the basement. He pushed her on to her knees and tied a cloth around her mouth. He tied her hands to the pole and slit off another wrist of hers.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as her screams were muffled under the cloth. She shook her head as if pleading him not to leave her there. Jimin walked out and up to the stairs. He didn't even look back once.

****

"Oh, you are back" Jimin said as he saw Jin in the room you were put in.

"I asked not to leave her alone. Where were you?"

"I went to get some water and new sheets" he said showing new sheets in his hand.

"Oh yes, let's change the sheets"

Jimin carefully lifted you and placed you on the duvet laid on the floor while Jin changed the sheets.

"You can put her now"

Jimin put you on the bed carefully and waited for Jin to do or say anything.

"I need to stitch wrists. Can you get me some fresh towels?"

Jimin nodded and walked out of the door.

Jin took out the needle and thread. Before he could start the process he heard something that made him stop.

"Can you hear me?"

It took you few minutes to realize what happened and what was happening around you. You shut your eyes in response to the pain you felt on wrists.

You shifted your gaze to the side of the voice. Your eye lids felt heavy. Your head was spinning that you closed your eyes again.

"Are you finding it hard to open your eyes?" he asked again.

"Here, some fresh towels"  Jimin said giving him some towels.

You managed to open your eyes and look at Jimin. He froze at the spot. His breathing became heavy.

"Baby!" he jumped to your side.

"Jimin, she needs some time. Please control yourself till she regains conscious" Jin warned.

"Oh" Jimin fell back. He nodded and moved back further.

"I..."

"Jimin..."

"Jimin"

"Baby..." he managed to stay away from you even though he had a strong urge to hug you.

"Please"

"Please let me go..."

Jin shot his head to Jimin. Tears rolled down Jimin's eyes.

"Jimin? What's going on?"

Jimin brushed his hair back and pursed his lips. He looked at Jin and smirked.

"Jimin, answer me"

Help I can't stop looking at Jimin lips!!!!