Chapter 24: The Mansion

(A/n: Hii guys! Guess what...3 more chapters left T.T I finished writing them, just need to edit and publish. I can't believe I finally finished this book T.T <3 I decided to publish this update today instead of tomorrow since I'll be busy >.< )

"Jennie?!" You were shocked, you were able to talk again. You looked at her unconscious and bleeding body.

"And she thought I couldn't get you here." He laughed maliciously. "Whoops, sorry if she's dead." he said coldly.

"You monster." You said, and quickly ran up to Jennie and checked for her pulse, your heart was beating so fast. You finally found her pulse. You sighed in relief. She was in such a bad state though, she must be rushed to the hospital or else she won't live for long.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" You were furious, you ran up to him ready to beat him up, but you suddenly couldn't move.

"I'm stronger than you." He said while grinning, "I'm stronger than all of you. Even if your friends try to help you out, they'll fail."

"I-"

"I won't even tie you up." He said, "You can just die from dehydration like Jennie will."

And with that last sentence, he disappeared into thin air. Teleportation...that's how he didn't get caught.

I tried to wake Jennie up, but she was still unconscious, "Jennie, please, just say a word to me."

I gave up, then after a few seconds she slightly opened her eyes and said, "Y/n, get me out of here." then she went unconscious again.

"I will, I promise I will."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

I can't stand this! All I can think about is Y/n, she already sent the text and now the suspense is driving me crazy. We all agreed she wouldn't text us or else it might blow our cover. It was finally 9:30 and I was at the park with Jungkook and Yoongi. Lisa, Bambam, Jisoo and Jinyoung were on their way, they were busy so they couldn't come earlier (according to them).

I instantly started looking for her, but she was nowhere to be seen, I started to panic but tried to hold my composure.

"I think he took her..." I said to Yoongi and Jungkook. Tears were forming in my eyes.

"Hyung," Jungkook said, "Don't cry."

"Yeah," Yoongi said, "We'll find her before he dares lay a finger on her."

I faked a smile then opened my phone, I found the location Y/n was at. "Where the hell is that?" Yoongi asked while looking at my phone.

"Wait...it looks familiar." Jungkook said, "I've had a photoshoot around that area before. It's a bunch of abandoned mansions. Never thought a kidnapper would hide their victims there! Genius!"

"Jungkook!" I said, "He's not a genius!"

"You gotta admit that's smart." Yoongi said.

"Ughhh." I was done with the both of them, "Guys, we don't know who to trust, let's split into two groups when they're all here. I know I can trust both of you, but I don't know how to feel about Jinyoung."

They nodded.

"Hey, guys!" Lisa said excitedly. "I can't believe Y/n finally found out who the murderer is!"

"Where is she?" Bambam asked.

"She's not here." I said, trying my best to look devastated, Bambam and Lisa got the hint.