🎶Performance🎵

Ugh, stupid Wattpad. Gives me false hope by putting me on 43 on Marie and 24 on Callie for a day, then throws me back to 121 on Marie. How upsetting. 🙃

Nori POV

Nori stepped into the studio to record the news. She knew that the absence of Silica would make the audience feel confused, so she prepared an excuse. Silica was 'going on a business trip'. Nori turned on the live camera, and started to speak.

"Ahem! Hey, Inkopolis~" Nori waved at the crowd, but they looked confused.

"As you can see, Silica is not here..." Sora smiled kindly at the crowd, and changed the screen to a picture of Silica, who was smiling.

"Silica has gone on a business trip, and we don't know when she's coming back~" Nori heard the crowd say "Aww..." in unison, and Nori started to panic.

Will they not come because Silica isn't here?

"But, we have special stuff for you..." Sora spoke up, and pulled out a pair of earrings, that looked just like Silica's. "We will give them to you after the broadcast...!"

Nori breathed out, relieved. Sora has saved the day, at least for now. They finished the broadcast, then sent a group of jellyfish to hand out the earrings.

"Thanks..." Nori smiled at Sora, who smiled back.

"No problem." Sora hugged Nori, and Nori hugged back. They both knew the absence of Silica Crest wouldn't hurt them now.

Yay, writer's block! I want to just get to the point already! Ugh. I promise I'll give a long chapter next time, but I can only do every 2 days updates now...

I hate when I have to stall the best part.