Chapter 63 (Blockbuster)

Chapter 63

💠PLAYLIST FOR THIS EPISODE💠

◀◀NEW YORK SPECIAL: THIRTEEN▶▶

Jiyasha was successful in keeping her promise and brought Avyan back to his own house. Raghav and their grandmother embraced Jiyasha as a part of their family. Their family seemed complete with the inclusion of Jiyasha and their depression in life was mitigated to some extent.

On the same night, Jiyasha sat before the mirror in her room as her eyes traversed her own body. The pink gown fitted her curves perfectly and the feelings of finding her true love was above everything. She struggled to pull down the zip of her gown to undress when she felt something crawling softly on her skin, sensitive enough to turn her on.

Avyan gently unfixed her zip and Jiyasha hugged him shyly. He chuckled while uttering, "Why are you blushing by the way? I'm your husband and I possess my full right on you."

Jiyasha's breath hitched as his fingers traced his way through her milky white skin along the length of her rear curve. She moaned giddily when his finger halted near her nape. "Jiyasha, isn't this our first peaceful night which we are going to spend together?"

Jiyasha nodded while her cheeks were still blushing. She had earlier spent such beautiful moments with Avyan but tonight, the things were completely different from the previous ones. His real identity was exposed to her like finishing the reads of an open book. She had found all her happiness in the form of Avyan and had merrily accepted him the way he was, in her life.

"Oh my shy wife Jiyasha, weren't you the one who was asking for a baby from me?" He asked with his comfortable arms surrounding her like the armour of a warrior.

Jiyasha hid her face behind her palms when she remembered the harsh night he was talking about. "I said it in a trance because I was afraid I would lose you to the court case and I thought that a baby from you would keep me alive without you."

Avyan separated her palms from her face and lifted her chin. He declared as his searching eyes continued savouring her beauty, "I am your husband and I will have to fulfill all your wishes. I'm ready to give you a baby now. There is nothing to stop me like the previous time."

Jiyasha gaped as Avyan continued to tease her, "I refused to make love to you so many times just because I was under a disguise. Even though I loved you but developing any such relationship meant betrayal. I wanted you to know who I exactly was and that was the reason I continued controlling myself. But now it's very difficult to control the pure feeling!"

"Avyan..." Jiyasha muttered while he shushed her lips with his finger and whispered in her ear, "You were always ready to make love to me. Today I'm ready but are you?"

Jiyasha pushed his finger off her lips and spoke, "You are my husband and I've accepted you. There's nothing now which is scaring me to take you away so I'm not in the hurry to get a baby from you."

"It doesn't mean you will have to have a baby every time you make love. Being a doctor, aren't you aware of this?" he said playfully.

"I know but..." She continued blushing while Avyan was loving to tease her.

"So what's stopping you, my love?"

"I'm afraid if I conceive accidentally, I won't be able to focus on my career."