5

And there they were in the middle of the street. Kissing so passionately. Their lips moved in sync. And they even ignored the raindrops. This kiss was everything they both wished for, but it didn't last long.

"What the fuck-" Jimin and Hoseok said in sync.

Taehyung and Jungkook immediately parted their lips, still longing for more.

They were both flushed red. Their hair was messy and wet.

"Hey lovebirds, come inside you're going to get sick" Hoseok says. "But please don't kiss in front of us again" he adds with a chuckle.

As they all sat on the couch sipping their chocolate milk in silent. Hoseok finally broke the ice by coughing and saying. "So what made you suck each others face off"

They both started choking. "Hoseok you shouldn't ask those questions when they are drinking" Jimin hits his shoulder.

"We talked it all out" Jungkook says long story short.

"I am happy for you!" Hoseok says with a smile. "You better not hurt him, or watch my kill you" Jimin says. Taehyung rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I won't he is too innocent for that part" Jungkook jokes.

They all started choking "Jungkook shut up!" Jimin screams.

"Is he always like this?" Jimin asks. And both Hoseok and Taehyung started nodding.

"But no i won't hurt him. He's my property and i will do my best to take care of him. I don't want to make the same fault twice" Jungkook says as he sighs.

Taehyung scooted closer to him and he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook put his arm around his waist. They were pretty comfortable.

"So are you boyfriends or-"

"We are taking things slow, i want Taehyung to be a hundred percent sure that i can take care of him"

"But i am-" "Tae you shouldn't lie to yourself"

He sighs. "I am so happy to have you"

"Same goes for you, but believe me, having you as my boyfriend is all i wish for, but i just need to be sure that we can trust each other enough. And i promise, that i'll ask you in a special way" he says with a smile as he tightens his grip.

Taehyung pecks Jungkook on the cheek .

"So i guess you both can share the guest room and Jimin and i'll share my room forthe night"

"You're staying?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook chuckles. "Well there needs to be someone to protect you from the monsters, right?"

"Oh my god Jungkook stop with that. It was just scary because it was dark. And we almost couldn't even see your face because of the hoodie!"

When Jungkook and Taehyung walked inside of the guest room they looked at each other. "This will be my first time sleeping next to you, and my first time feeling so happy while sleeping" Jungkook says. Which made Taehyung blush.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips. "You know, i can't get enough of you. You're perfect." He keeps repeating.

"Jungkook, stop you're making it worse" Taehyung says. "What?"

"My heart aches whenever you talk so flirty oh god, who taught you to talk like that? Cause it's really helping" he says.

"It comes naturally when i talk to you. I speak facts and you see it as flirting" he says.

"Kookie Stop it" "You love it" Jungkooks smiles at the nickname.

"I do actually"

Taehyung changed into the pyjamas Hoseok gave them, but Jungkook changed half.

He only had his bottoms on and no tshirt or anything. He said that he actually doesn't wear anything besides underwear when he sleeps, but for Tae he atleast put the pyjama pants on.

But Taehyung was admiring Jungkook's abs badly right now. It was distracting him.

"You have the permission to touch" Jungkook says playfully. "No, i saw a fly on you, i'm sorry ugh-"

Jungkook put his arms around Taehyung's waist. "I still can't believe that i can hold you like this or" he pecks Taehyung again. "And that i can actually feel your lips"

"I feel like i am in heaven with you" Jungkook says. And Taehyung giggles "if i knew i'd be so happy i would've came so earlier" he says

As they finally layed down next to each other, they had alot space between then which was bothering both of them.

"If you're doing this because i don't have a shirt on i can put a shirt on for you" Jungkook says. Taehyung smiles "no i actually like what i'm seeing"

"Thank you for being honest, just come closer to me please i want to cuddle you" Jungkook says.

Jungkook had his arm around Taehyung. And Taehyung rested his hand on Jungkooks abs. He waited till he could finally do that.

They were talking to each other the whole night. About how stupid they were and how things would've been if it went differently.

But then they both accepted it was fate.

Jungkook can't help but admire Taehyung's beauty while he is laying down next to him, how did i got so lucky? He thinks to himself. I can't wait till i can finally call you mine.

"goodnight Tae" Jungkook says.

"Goodnight Kookie"

And that was when Taehyung was sure that Jungkook is his only safe place. And his only missing piece in his heart. And the hope for him and the trust got back.

But now there's just one thing filling up.

Their love for each other.

To be continued.

Author:
I'm so sorry that this chapter is shorter than the others, but i want to say that i'm so excited to see everyone liking this story already!

I was actually going to make this a short story. With like 10 chapters, but now i feel like writing more (30? 40?). I just didn't knew that people would like this idea. And never have i ever felt this motivated to write a story.

Thank you for supporting me from the beginning. I really do appreciate it. This is my gift for me reaching 700 followers, 300K reads on my book and me being on wattpad for 2 years! THANK YOU :)