chapter 44

"Nikolai I have to tell you something," I said then I began playing with my fingers

"Um.... your brother kissed me" I mumbled, waiting for him to answer but he didn't. I turn to look at him and he was pissed.

"He what!" Nick shouted and my heart started throbbing. He stood up and quickly walked over me.

"He ki- kissed me nick" I stuttered and he angrily walked over to the door.

"I'm going fucking kill him," he said and I immediately got scared. He walked out then slammed the door shut I quickly walked over to the door, opened it then followed behind him.

"Nick wait!" I shouted but he didn't listen he just kept on walking while calling Ali's name. I went into the living room and saw Isabella watching a cartoon. I walked over to her and stoop to her level.

"What are doing up so early princess?" I asked and she smiled at me.

"I wasn't sleeeepy," she said and I smiled.

"Isabella have you seen Ali," Nikolai asked and she nodded.

"He left and said that he will be back," she said then turned her attention back to the tv. I sighed then stood up, I didn't want Nikolai to hurt his brother because of me. That's why I didn't want to tell him what Ali did. The babies started crying and I quickly walked up the stairs and into the nursery, I walked over to their crib and picked Logan up.

"Hey" I whispered and he started to smile, I look down at Lorenzo who had a serious look on his face, as usual, I chuckled the brushed his hair. I felt two pair of hands wrapped around my waist and I snuggled into his touch.

"Nick can you not kill your brother please, I know what he did was wrong but please don't kill him" I begged but he said nothing. He just kissed my neck then removed his hand from my waist. He picked up Lorenzo then left the room. I sighed then followed behind him. The boys were hungry and I was about to feed then change them.

I walked into our room then sat down on the bed beside Nikolai who was playing with Lorenzo. "Nick I know you and your brother don't agree on most term and so do I with my sister, but that doesn't mean that I want to kill her," I said and he looked up at me.

"Serena just forget about it please" he mumbled. " about your sister Sabrina why aren't you guys talking?" He asked and I bit my lip, not wanting to talk about it.

"My mom died giving birth to me, Sabrina and I were best friends growing up we always wondered what happened to mom but dad never told us. When I became ten my father became an addict. He would come home drunk and high the hurt me I was so scared but my sister would always cheer me up. I saw my father sitting down on the couch while watching tv so I decided to ask him about mom. He turned towards me and pulled me by the arm, he shouted 'you wanna fucking know what happened, you killed her, she died giving birth to you' tears came to my eyes a- and" I stuttered the last part, I didn't even realize that I was crying.

"Serena it's ok you don't have to tell me" he mumbled then wrapped his arms around my waist. I laid down on the bed and snuggled into his chest.

"H- he hated me for that, Sabrina heard and she started crying while repeating 'you killed her' I kept on shaking my head and telling her I didn't mean to and it was an accident but she didn't believe me. Our bond was broken she never spoke to me again. Then I heard the news that my father died in a car accident and she blamed me for that too, she called me parents killer. I hated that name so much. Even in school, they called me names" I sniffed and Nikolai began rubbing small circles on my back.

"We moved to our aunt and uncle's house since we didn't have anywhere to live. They treated me like shit and so did my sister, they loved my sister but hated me. Every time she did something bad she would blame it on me. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran away when I was sixteen, no one came looking for me. But that was ok because I was better of all by myself" I whispered then burst into tears, the babies started to cry and I wiped the tears away then picked up Logan, he was just staring at me with his eyes full of tears.

"It's ok, mommy's fine" I sniffed and he pushed his lip out" please don't cry boys" whispered while brushing their hair."It's okay" I know they are crying because I'm crying, but I don't want them to cry so I'll be strong.

"Serena it's ok because I won't let anyone hurt you," he said then kissed my lips.

"Even though she had done those things I still forgive her, but I don't want to talk to her," I said and he nodded and smiled. Nikolai's phone started ringing and he answered it. He left the room and went out into the hall. I heard shouting from Nikolai and I guess it was Ali or one of his businessmen. I look down at the boys who were staring at me. I picked up Lorenzo then pulled down one end of my tank top, he started wailing around so I started breastfeeding him.

Nikolai walked in the walked over to me" I'm leaving ok I'll be back soon" he assured me then kissed both the boys on their forehead. I didn't want him to leave but I guess he had to. He kissed me on the lips then left. I burped Lorenzo then did the same to Logan.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
More drama is coming up

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••More drama is coming up