Fangs

"Nicole!" Screamed Tasha

"Hey!" Tasha ran towards her and jumped on top of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"I thought I would stop In I haven't seen you in ages"

She looked over to me and I just smiled at her. I didn't particularly want to see her or start a conversation , so instead I got up and left after saying goodbye. Tasha insisted that I stay but I declined making up a lie.

The next few days went by pretty fast, Tasha and I were buzzing for today , we had double checked with Miss Jones and she was still willing to help us, after a long and frustrating debate with Tasha she finally agreed to pack less clothes in one of my smaller bags, all we had to do was wait until lunch time when they started to clean the gates to put our plan in action.

Despite being so excited I was terribly nervous, I was going to Ivan's room again to give him his food.I didn't have time for his funny business so I had to make it as quick as possible.

I stood outside the room with his plate of food. Just as before I walked straight into the room.

He was sat by the white desk in his room.

"Where do you want your food?" I ask

"Just put it on the table by the bed" I walk over to the table and put the plate down.

Out of curiosity I walk over to him, wanting to see what he was doing. When I reached him he was writing a lot of information down , every once in a while he would circle or highlight things.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Work"

"What work?"

"Just work"

"Okay"

"Look I'm really busy ,as much as i love having you around,I can't put this is a nicer way.Get out." he bluntly says

"Manners don't cost anything, you know" I snap.I was only trying to be nice but once again Ivan decides to be a jackass,

"Neither does a slap in the face" he replies, still writing. My eyes grew wide at his comment.

"I'll happily donate one!" I shout

In vampire speed he's up from the chair and standing in front of me.He has a aggravated expression on his face.

"You're all bark and no bite, let's see how brave you are.....hit me" he taunts

I don't like being patronised so with his invitation I happily accepted, I bring my hand round and connect my hand to his cheek.

His expression changes ,this time he his in unreadable.I didn't have time to apologise or regret anything.

In one quick movement, he had his hand wrapped around my neck.In seconds my feet were of the floors and I was dangling.His grip was tight but it was painful. I wasn't scarred just in shock.If he was trying kill or hurt me he would of done it by now.

He then threw my body across the room, but I had a soft landing. I looked around to see I was sprawled across his bed. My temper quickly grew.

"Are you crazy!" I scream whilst throwing all of his pillows at him.He dodged each one aggravating me even more.

He walked towards me with a evil look on his face, I backed up towards the end of the bend, my back hitting the wall.

He stopped right in front of me. he stood there with his hands in his pockets just staring at me.

I looked at him with confusion , then curiosity. I had never properly seen his fangs or any for that matter. I moved closer to him, I had to get on my knees to be the same height as him.

All my anger had disappeared as I was not curious and eager to see Ivan's fangs.

"Can I see your fangs?" I asked , looking him dead in the eyes.

"What?" he asks

"Your fangs I wanna see them" I repeat. He looks at me and smiles and I can't help but return one.

Out of nowhere two white pointy fangs extended. The smile on my face grew wider as I moved myself closer, I hadn't realised I had my hands on his chest for balance.

"Wow"

"They are not that interesting" he says

"No they are, are they sharp?" I ask

"What do you think" I hold out my wrist, and his face changes he looks worried.

"Bite it" I say whilst angling my wrist to his mouth.

"No" he says. He puts his fangs back and walks away.

"Why not"

"Because I don't want to" he snaps

"I want to know what it feels like"

"No Rogue"

"Fine, I'll find someone else to do it " I reply , so I get off the bed and begin to straighten it out and put the pillows back.

Ivan grabs my arm tightly and I try to pull away.

"Don't even think about, if I even think you're going around trying to get people to bite you, I will kill them in front of you and then punish you" he angrily says.

"Get off me" I say whilst trying to get out of his grip.

He grabs my chin and angles my face towards him.

"I mean it Rogue" he said

"You don't control me!" I shout

"That's where you're wrong, don't do anything stupid ,there are rules around here and they are not supposed to be broken, I don't want to have to start locking you up and scaring you, so stop now"

I break free of his grip and stomp out if his room making sure to slam every door in the process.

After that i was determined to prove a point, Tasha and I were defiantly leaving this place. Ivan doesn't control me and I'm going to prove it , let's see how mad he is when i break is precious stupid rules.

Vote and comment!!!