Chapter 13!

Cecilia's POV

"Paloma!" I yelled and hugged her. "Ceci!" She screamed and hugged me back. "I missed you," I whispered and she smiled. "I can't believe you've been here all this time haven't come to see me," Paloma tells me as we pull away. "I thought you left to be a model or something," I told her and she shook her head. "I left the day you came back and then I came back last year but I guess we haven't run into each other since I live in the woods with my grandmother," Paloma tells me. "Since everyone is here. Why don't we get Cecilia into her dress," Ms. Solis tells us and I nod. I walked to one of the dressing rooms and saw my dress. My dress was a ball gown that was a little tight on the bodice and on my waist it started to go out like a ball gown. My dress was strapless and had a sweet heart neckline. There was some rhinestones on the rim of the sweetheart neckline and a little of it was on the waist. It was beautiful. Ms. Solis helped me put it on and when she tied it up I looked in the mirror. The dress fit me just right and I couldn't believe I was getting married in a week and a half. "Let's see!" I heard everyone yell. I smiled to myself and walked out. I looked up to see everyone and I heard gasps. "Mommy it's beautiful," Alex said and Marissa nodded along with her sister. "They're right," My grandmother says and hugs me. "I remember when you were just a little girl dancing to my music and now your getting married," my grandfather said with a few tears. "Aww abuelo," I said and hugged him. "You are perfect for my son," Anthony's mother told me. I smiled and then Ms. Solis said," now for the maid of honor." That's when Paloma came out in her purple dress. It was a long, strapless, sweetheart neckline, and dark purple dress. It had a bit of bling to it in the middle. "It's perfect on you," I told Paloma making her smile. "What about you?! You look beautiful," Paloma told me. "Where are the girls?" I asked as I noticed they weren't here. "Mommy we're right here," Marissa yelled and I turned to see my two beautiful daughters dressed in their flower girl dresses. "Oh my girls!" I yelled and twirled them. Marissa wore a white and purple dress. The whole dress was right but in the center a purple ribbon hugged her waist. On her head was a flower crown made of dark purple flowers. Alex wore the opposite. She had a dark purple dress with a white ribbon and white flowers. "My beautiful girls," I said and they giggled. I looked around and everyone's smiling faces. I realized that I was getting married in less than two weeks. But that's when the door opened ringing the bell. I turned to see Joseph standing there in shock. "Wow," he whispered. He looked me up and down until he met my eyes. Marissa ran to him and yelled," Joseph!" Joseph lifted her up and smiled. "Hey sweetheart," he told her. Then Joseph looked at me. "Can I talk to you?" He asked.

___________________________

Oh snap!!! What does Joseph want to talk about? Will Cecilia let him talk?

Please comment.

Also I'm announcing that I made a story just for fun and I'll announce when I post it. Can you comment on it. It's a story just for fun and like it will be about my best friend and I. It's called," My Possession." It's mostly about my friend.