35 - Opponent Strike

Ruhina's pov

I freshened up Ashton and myself and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. When I returned loud noises can be heard from Ashton's room. So I ran towards it.

"what happened?" I asked and upon looking around i saw that mine and Ashton's  whole family was there.

"you...." and the Next thing I know I felt the hard slap on my left cheek.

" mother!!"

"aunty"

Ashton and Ethan shouted simultaneously.

"because of you my son Alex is kidnapped..... Ashton was right at the start you are a gold digger... Tell me now are you doing this all for money? Is that guy your partner? Just tell me I will give you as much money as you want just give me my son back" Ashton's mother yelled at me. Tears were running down her face.

"who are you? You can't be my daughter? You are in mafia and My daughter can't be a killer? And Raina is right because of you we lost our sons.... Adin is kidnapped too" my mother said when she saw a confused look on my face.

"look at this video" my father said whilst pushing his mobile phone towards me.

There in the video Adin and Alex was tied up both beaten up..... But Adin much worse.

"see Ruhina this is what happens when you fight against me.....if you want them back come and get them along with the 10 crore cash" some guy was talking looking directly  at the camera.

"I don't want to see you again I heard about the whole mansion incident.... I am not risking any of my family's lifes..... I will get both of them back my way I just want you to pack your things and leave" this time it was Ashton who said those painful words.

"divorce papers will be sent to you.... I want them signed by tomorrow" Ashton's mother said

I could see the pain in his eyes listening to his mother's words, I can see that he was about to protest but stopped himself. However she was right i am a source of danger to her family.

"don't even think of going to who ever that guy is..... I will handle this by myself" Ashton said. When I turned to leave.

"Ruhina wait...... I am coming with you" Ethan said whilst walking towards me.

" no...... Ethan please I want you near me.... I already have one of my son's life in danger because of her.... Please" my mom said.

"Ethan go keep them safe. I will be alright" I said to Ethan touching his shoulder reassuringly whilst pushing him backwards.

With that I left the room. As soon as I sat on my motor bike I heard my phone ringing. It was Tay calling.

"hello?" I said.

"hello boss it's me Tay I know where your brother and brother-in-law are.... They were kidnapped near the Willow super mall...... There is a footage of them on the cctv which I am forwarding it to you as we speak.... I have traced them with their tracking devices of their shoeses which you have installed.... The location is showing as your own cabin in the woods near your medicine factory....And one more thing... I have been calling you....the bodyguard guarding the Ambrose enterprise just called... We have another bad news....... There is someone who is buying the shares of the Co. Under different names..... And have already succeeded in buying 40% shares.... And in no time they might take over the company if this continues."

"is that all?" I asked.

"yes boss"

"alright thanks Tay see you at the quarters In around 10 min" i said hanging up the phone.

My family's words hit me all at once but this was not the time for me to wallow in pain.

While riding the bike my mind has already formed the plan. This time Paul has hit me at my lowest. And as the saying goes the wounded lion is the most dangerous.

I reached the quarters and called everyone for the meeting. Immediately after 2 minutes of commencement of meeting Ethan showed up as he is the part of this department I can't stop him from attending so without any further delay I showed them the cctv footage along with the video the kidnapper have sent which I have forwarded surreptiously from my dad's mobile. I explained and delegated the tasks to complete my plan.

The plan was ready, my mates were ready, Ethan was ready and I fucking was eagerly ready. We were off to execute our 1st step of my plan.

***********************

Ashton's pov

I was shook to the core listening and seeing all this and all because of one person whom I have started loving so much. What I have done was not right, I have not even given her a chance to speak for herself but for my family's sake I have to send her away there is too much anger in them towards ruhina. I will wait till both of our brothers are safe and ruhina's and mine family's anger is subsided.

My mother's slap on ruhina's cheek is not justified but seeing their child beaten up so badly does that to a person.

I was talking to police when I got a call from my lawyer Fin so I excused myself.

"hello?"

"sir there is a bad news for you........ I am sor..sorry sir.... I don't know how this hap.... Happened.... I... I" Fin was stuttering and out of his usual calm character.

"Fin!! Calm down a little and tell me what exactly has happened?" I raised my voice.

"sir yo... Your company is taken over" as soon as I heard those words the phone slipped from my hand.

"No!! This can't be happening" it was all but a whisper. And i am sure disbelief must be evident on my face.

I picked the phone again and got the hold of the whole situation when and how it all happened. After listening to everything I asked my lawyer to arrange the meeting with the new CEO along with my whole family who were owners of the company shares.

I don't know how to handle all this everything is falling apart. I fell on my knees whilst pulling my hair.