Chapter 4

[Perfect day for picnic and war]

Prince Aslan is now on his study room, Eiji is outside because he doesn't want to disturb the Crown Prince. He decided to visit the Gardens since Prince Aslan need some alone time for 2 hours more.

"Hello!" Someone said, Eiji looked for the voice and he felt someone grabbed his shirt and looked down.

"Oh, hello there," Eiji said and smiled to the kid. "I'm Eiji, what's your name?" Eiji continued.

"I'm skipper, you can call me skip. I'm the little gardener." The kid grinned showing his teeth. Eiji chuckled and nodded his head.

"Uh Mr. Eiji, do you know where Prince Aslan is?" Asked the kid. Eiji looked at him.

"He's studying, there's 2 hours left" Eiji said.

"Oh thank you, do you want me to show you around the Garden?" Skip offered.

"Who am I to turn that invitation down?" Eiji smiled and Skip chuckled.

"Let's go then." Skip walked to the Garden path that leads to a small pond that's perfect for picnic.

"Wow, beautiful" Eiji said in awe.

"This is my favorite spot here" Skip said.

"I can see why" Eiji said and chuckled. He sat on the grass and closes his eyes. Being here is very relaxing, he'll go here if he has spare time.

"Do you want some apple?" Skip asked.

"Thank you" Eiji took the apple from Skip's smol hand.

Eiji layed on the grass and took a short nap Skipper didn't even bother to wake him up.

.

Eiji opened his eyes and was greeted by the Crown Prince's annoyed face, he quickly get up and fixed his hair.

"I'm so sorry, your majesty. I didn't mean to fell asleep" Eiji bowed his head and bit his lower lip. 'why did I even close my eyes?! Now I'm doomed' Eiji thought.

"Do it again and I'll cut your salary" Prince Aslan said sternly.

"Y-yes your majesty" Eiji said and looked down. He needed the money for his family, it's his fault anyways.

Eiji felt an arm wrapped around his shoulder.

"I was just kidding you dummy, you looked like you're going to cry, how cute." Prince Aslan said while chuckling but he whispered the last two words but Eiji heard it anyway.

"I'm really sorry, your majesty. I promise I'll not do it again." Eiji said.

"Sure sure, now accompany me." Eiji nodded his head and followed him.

.

"What are we doing here your majesty? If you're hungry you can just tell me, I'll cook for you right away." Eiji said while looking at Prince Aslan packing foods and putting it inside a basket with blanket.

"We're going to picnic." Prince Aslan said and closed the basket, he's about to lift it but Eiji held the basket and took it. Aslan sighed and answered a small 'fine'.

"Uhm, can I ask why are we going to picnic?" Said Eiji.

"I just wanted to know you better, and I just want to eat." Prince Aslan said. Eiji's eyes widened, they'll be having an interview one on one?! But he's already working for Prince Aslan for a week now. Eiji heard Aslan chuckling.

"Silly, it's not an interview. I just really want to know you better. Is that okay?" Prince Aslan said while looking at him. Eiji nodded his head.

"Good, now sit down and relax." Prince Aslan said. Eiji what Aslan told him to do. You can't blame him, Aslan is the Prince so you need to follow his orders.

"So, what's you favorite col-" Prince Aslan was cut off with a loud crashing sound on the gates of their kingdom.

"What the hell is going on?" Prince Aslan got up and went to the Gates but the guards and Butlers stopped him.

"What's going on, Blanca?" Prince Aslan asked the Knight.

"Someone is trying to destroy the gates to enter the kingdom your majesty." Blanca said.

"Please go back to your room your Majesty, you need to be in a safe room." The head butler said, Aslan nodded his head went back to him room and locked it. Aslan turned around and saw how Eiji is so tensed.

"Hey Eiji, calm down." Eiji looked at Prince Aslan and nodded his head. His hands are trembling so he hid his arms on his back.

Soon, they heard a knock on the door.

"Prince Aslan, it's safe now you can come out." The unknown voice said.

Eiji walked to the door and opened it, someone pulled him out and disappeared from Aslan's sight.

"Now now, come out little Prince." The unknown person said.

'Shit they have Eiji, how did they even get inside our palace?! I'll fucking kill them if something happen to Eiji's Aslan thought.

"You aren't coming out? Guess I need to kill this little servant of yours." Prince gritted his teeth and opened the door. He saw the fear on Eiji's eyes and how watery it is.

"Let him go" Aslan commanded.

The two big guys laughed loudly, the other one cupped Eiji's face forcefully and caresses his cheeks using his dagger.

"Him? I don't think so, we'll make sure to have fun with him" The guy ripped Eiji's shirt using his dagger. Prince Aslan clenched his fist and fought the two idiots. The one with the dagger tried to stab the prince but Aslan kicked his dagger away and punched his jaw. The guy stumbled back and growled.

Eiji felt helpless, he wants to protect the prince so he bit the guy who's holding him and kicked his stomach. The guy coughed and ready to attacked Eiji but the Guards of the kingdom saw the scene and fought with the guys, the butlers dragged Eiji and Prince Aslan away.

Prince Aslan tried to punch the guy again but Eiji stopped him. Prince Aslan looked around and hugged Eiji.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked and cupped Eiji's cheeks softly. Eiji nodded his head but his crying. Aslan wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry you're okay now, everything's alright." Prince Aslan hugged him again and caresses his back.

Eiji eventually feel asleep on Aslan's bed. Knowing how vulnerable Eiji is, Aslan promised to himself that he'll  protect the boy at all cost.

.

"Well, next time I'll make sure to get him" Someone said annoyed.

"You better be, you idiot." The other hissed.

"See you next time then, Prince Aslan Callenreese." He smirked evilly and took a sip of his tea.

[End of chapter 4]

Thank you for reading this lame chapter >< I tried to make it long but I'm just so sleepy >< sorry for the grammatical errors and typos. Vote and comment.