Epilogue

Eight Years Later

-

The fox was curled up in an arm chair in their little apartment, reading a book. Her long chestnut brown hair hung over her shoulder in a thick braid, black framed glasses sat on her nose. Jungkook came in from his tiny studio, paint up and down his arms and all over his hands, a little smudge on his cheek from where he had touched his face too.

"Babe!" He said excitedly, his eyes wide and bright. She dragged her eyes away from the page and looked up at him.

"Hm?" She replied. Jungkook's hair was getting a little long in the front but she thought he looked even more handsome, his long black bunny ears cocked to one side as he shook his bangs out of his eyes. He wore a plain black T-shirt dotted with paint and a pair of sweatpants - his designated painting outfit.

"Jimin hyung is getting married!"

"Oh yeah! He told me," she said, smiling. Jungkook stalled.

"Wait what?"

"Well he was nervous about asking and he wanted to ask a girl if what he was thinking sounded okay," the fox said, chuckling. "So I knew he was gonna ask her. But I didn't know when."

Jungkook pouted a little. "You didn't tell me," he said.

She chuckled, shaking her head. "He specifically asked me not to, you can't keep secrets." Jungkook was still pouting though so she motioned for him to come toward her. "Come here bunny, I'm sorry," she said, still smiling.

He shuffled across the room toward her and reached down to kiss her but she caught his wrists, holding his paint covered hands away from her. He smirked and pushed back, wiggling her fingers and making her squeal until he finally laughed and leaned down to kiss her, sneakily capturing her lips.

When he finally pulled away she held her hands up, paint having transferred to them.

"Look what you did to me you messy bunny!" She told him.

"I was just decorating my favorite piece of art," he said leaning down to plant a last kiss on her head. She giggled and blushed a little as he walked away.

-

Jimin asked Jungkook to be a groomsmen and the fox was going to be in the wedding party too, so when the day came they were running around like crazy people getting everything ready. Seokjin was already gone, having left the house very early to start decorating as he was essentially functioning as the wedding planner for the day. Namjoon was officiating and had offered to drive the two of them. Luckily, he was running a little behind. The fox's breakfast hadn't agreed with her and she still was feeling a little nauseous even after having thrown it back up that morning.

Finally ready, Jungkook and the fox waited outside their apartment building, the bunny pacing anxiously. She made him come stand by her and he relaxed his head down onto her shoulder, bending slightly to do it and making her giggle.

"You smell extra good lately, I swear you get better ever day," he said, wrapping his arms around her.

"Oh hush," she replied, giggling. Namjoon finally pulled up and took off, getting them there just in time.

"Where were you anyway hyung?" He asked.

"Overslept," Namjoon said, and in fact his face betrayed the fact that he had recently been asleep.

"Oppa, you aren't sleeping well these days?" The fox asked.

"I'm sleeping fine love, just missing the two of you, you haven't been over for dinner in so long," he said, looking over at her in the passenger seat.