CHAPTER 4 🇺🇸

-Saturday evening the night of the Miss USA pageant-
      Princess was getting her hair and makeup done , she was used to getting ready with Domonique and Sophie , it made her realize how much she really missed them.Princess just kept quiet and glared into the mirror as she got ready.Some gurls grinned at her as they passed and some just walked passed without even looking at her.She knew she was representing California and she had to win for her state , she wanted to be more than Miss L.A , she wanted to be Miss California.The stage was much much bigger , and Princess never been in the Madison square garden.It was such a different vibe , seeing all this new walk of life surround her.She felt  really nervous but she said a small prayer and tried to remain confident and the bad bitch that she was.
Princess-you are Princess, you are the baddest bitch, don't let nothing get in your way , you be the best ..you win..
Princess whispered that little pep talk to herself in her head.Everyone had their pageant coach with them.Ms sparkles strutted out , she smiled and brushed Princess shoulder off.
Ms Sparkles-eeeeowwwww you look goodt Princess, just breath and slay these bitches away , you got this
Princess-thank you (hugs her)
Ms sparkles-(hugs back) now go out their and win dat crown(smiles big)
Princess-I will (smiles)
The Announcer walked out on stage , she grabbed her mic and begin to speak.
Janet-Good evening and hello ladies and gentlemen , welcome to the Miss U.S.A of 2019 pageant, you will see girls from all around the U.S that have come to showcase not only their passion for fashion but also their brains and talent, these girls worked very hard to get here , so plz be respectful and enjoy the show , so introducing to the stage audience here is your Miss U.S.A of 2019 Contestants!!!! (Smiles big)
Everyone clapped and Cheered.Their was a only a few people their to support Princess.Everyone couldn't make it but some came.Such as Debbie , Queen , Stephan, Domonique, Qt , Dianni and Courtney.Some is always better than none.All of the states were in alphabetical order , so that's how all the girls strutted out.Princess is from California, so she will be coming out with the Cs.The lights shined brightly down on everyone.The girls gowns , heels , makeup and hair was absolutely flawless.Each girl wore a sash that said Miss and their state.All of the girls gowns matched their state colors.So Princess wore a royal blue glittery long sleeve gown , royal blue glittery pumps and yellow accessories.Her hair was 30 inches curly and poofy and her makeup was extra and gold,golden eye makeup , bronzed glittery hi light and peachy brown lipstick.She smiled big , her bold lashes made her eyes pop out so beautifully.All of the girls stood side by side in one big line.Princess stood confident with one hand on her hip and the other hand down , her legs were positioned in an elegant way.She had so much poise.She smiled the whole time.The crowd was still cheering.Princess seen her mom , Stephan and a few of her friends, that made her so happy , but she wished so bad that her dad was their to see her.She knew he would be so proud.
Each girl introduced their self.
Hello my name is Betsy funnel and I'm from Alabama
Hello my name is Angie Butler and I'm from Alaska
Hello my name is Betty Cole and I'm from Arizona
Hello my name is Rachel Crow and I'm from Arkansas
Hello my name is Princess Joy and im from California
It was like graduation, after each girl said their name and where they were from their family would cheer , Debbie , Stephan and the others went crazy screaming and yelling when Princess spoke.
All of the girls strutted towards the back of the stage , into their positions, waiting for the Announcer to speak.5 judges were on the panel.3 women and 2 men.The announcer Ms Janet smiled as the girls walked off and she begin to speak.
Janet-So as you can see the first category is Dressy (smiles)
Diva by Beyoncé played and all of the girls strutted out with big smiles on their faces , each did a few twirls and posed and strutted back to their positions.Princess strutted out , She dazzled the stage with her Royal blue glittery gown, she heard her people yelling and screaming her name out , she had some fans in New York that was their too.The love was real.Princess strutted towards the front of the stage with confidence and poise , she gave the judges direct eye contact with a real smile on her face.The judges smiled and glared at her.She did a few cute elegant twirls and posed a few times , giving the judges a little extra sum sum , she flipped her hair a few times.Princess strutted back towards the stage.And btw for the people that didn't make it , it was okay because this was being televised.Billions of people were watching.
Sophie cuddled up into DJs hospital bed , and they watched it on the hospitals tv.Nikki and Mario was at Mario home on the sofa watching.Chicken and Jake was in Chickens dorm room.And Everyone else was where ever they was watching it.The next category was the bikini category.All of the girls strutted backstage and quickly changed into their bikini.Princess over heard some girls body shaming their selves,
Girl 1-my ass is so flat ...idk why Im even attempting to wear this bikini
Girl 2-my breast's are too danm big ugh
Girl 3-I have no hips ...
Girl 4-and I hate my skinny ass legs ..
Princess chimed in.
Princess-stop talking like that ! Y'all are beautiful the way you are , don't let these stupid bikinis define you and make you change yourself , their shouldn't even be a bikini category...nobody is perfect...love yourself , that's just the way you were born (smiles) don't let this pageant tell you what's pretty and what should be expected
All of the girls smiled and glared at Princess.Princess slipped on her diamond light pink bikini and She was proud of brown skin , hips , and thick thighs.She knew she wasn't skinny , she knew she was a thick beautiful, black and proud young woman , and she was never gonna insult or body shame herself , she was happy of her body and nobody could ever change that , and she wishes other girls can stop being so insecure about themselves and love their bodies.The girls were announced and each girl stood in line and strutted out on the stage.Princess strutted out with her light pink glittery heels and silver glittery diamond accessories.Her hair was long and straight , 50 inches , her hair was literally dragging , the audience was in awe , everyone was amused.
Domonique-danmmmmm sis snapped !
Stephan-I swear if somebody accidentally step on her hair , imma be pissed
-LA General-
Sophie-wow , do you see Princess? She ain't playing (Grins)
DJ-(Laughs) hell no she not
Sophie-She so extra and I love it
-At Mario's home-
Nikki-she so beautiful omg
Mario-all dat hair
-Chickens dorm room-
Chicken-(gasps) SLAYYYYYY
Jake-oh hunty you did DAT !
-Pageant-
Dianni-COME THRU SIS !!
Courtney-WE SEE UUUU !!
Princess strutted out confident with a huge smile on her face.The judges were gasping with smiles as they seen Princess long 50 inch straight hair.Princess strutted towards the front of the stage , her glittery light pink heels were 3 inches , Princess is used to walking in heels so she strutted so easily across the stage, her long hair flowed.Her natural lil plumped booty jiggled as she strutted in her bikini.
Stephan grinned and bit his lip as her ass jiggled.The next category was  casual.All of the girls strutted backstage and in about 30 mins later , everyone was ready.The girls strutted out on the stage.Princess wore a black t shirt with a hot pink long sleeve fishnet top underneath , hot pink shorts , and black fishnet tights , and big glittery diamond long combat boots , a black stylish military hat , pink glitter lv glasses , silver glittery diamond accessories and her hair was 40 inches and hot pink and curly.Princess stood out and she felt so confident because she was being herself because she knew that's all she can be.She ain't have time for that boujee shit , she loved dressing wild and being extra.That was her style and nobody will ever change that.Princess strutted on stage , she switched all around the stage , her long diamond glittery platform boots were dazzling on the stage as she stepped and strutted across the stage.Her pink hair flowed.You couldn't tell her nothing.It was time to answer questions.It was Princess turn.
Janet-Ms Joy , the question for you is (fumbling around in the golden box)
Princess smiled at the judges and Janet.
Janet-(reads a question off of a slip of paper that she randomly picked out of the golden box) what do you feel is the most challenging issue facing teenagers today and how do you feel it can be prevented ?
William walked in sitting next to Debbie.
Princess noticed her dad , she smiled big and spoke with confidence.
Princess-Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, the number one issue that teenagers are facing today is body shaming , which mostly occurs in females , males too but it's been a big issue with teens all around the globe , young girls think you have to look a certain way , you have to be the skinniest , you cant have hips or have you hips , your butt looks weird , or your hips look to awkward..your breast are too big or too small , you have to be a particular color to be classified as pretty , and for one all shades are beautiful, black , white , purple , blue or green , everyone comes in all shapes and sizes and everyone is beautiful and unique in their own way and you say prevent ..you can't really prevent body shaming , it happens every day , you just Have to love yourself and love the body that God gave you regardless of what people may say or think , so ladies the ones that are in the pageant and the ones that are watching plz know that your body is beautiful and a bikini does not define your body , don't say I won't compete in a pageant because I might have to wear a bikini , your perfect sweetie , you slip that bikini on and you work those curves or those hips , skinny or thick , short or tall your beautiful inside and out (smiles big) thank you 🙏
Everyone stood up with an standing ovation, the whole audience clapped and cheered.Even the judges stood up with an standing ovation.The other contestants cheered and rooted her on.
William-that's my baby gurl !
Debbie-beautiful (wipes her tears)
Queen-wow..I'm speechless
Domonique-that was beautiful!
Dianni-yesssssss !!!
Courtney-YES , all bodies matter !!!
Stephan-right on babe !!!!
The whole world was watching , which means so many girls was listening, even insecure boys.Princess speech was definitely about to make an impact and inspire and encourage teens and young audits all around the world.Her speech was about to go viral.All her friends that couldn't be their was watching her with awe in their faces.Everyone was speechless, all they can do was cheer and applause.The last category was talent.Princess was gonna rap.One of the girls from Ohio played the violin , a girl from North Carolina played the piano , a girl from Michigan did double Dutch , a girl from Wisconsin song irreplaceable by Beyoncé.All of the girls did an amazing job.Princess strutted out with a new outfit.She wore a black jumpsuit , black combat boots , her hair was in two long 20 inch pigtails with blue strands and beads embedded.She held the mic in her hand.Everyone glanced at her.The music played , she was about to sing press by Cardi B.
Princess got into rapper mode and begin.
"Bitches be pressed
They knew how I'm coming, real bitch in the flesh (woo)
Who the fuck she gon' check? (Who?)
She be talking that shit, talkin' out of her neck (brr)
Put blood on her dress (woo)
Bitches be mad when they see Princess step in the spot (whoa)
Said that you 'bout it, we know that you not
I'ma pull up on bitches as soon as I drop
Bought a new foreign, I might cop a yacht (skrrt)
Bitches in my business, they tryna plot (woo)
Hoes poppin' shit like they hot but they not (no)
Just flooded the wrist, the rolly , the watch (whoa)
Niggas be flexing, we know what you got
Princess had got the game in a knot
Fuckin' my nigga, I got him on lock
This go bang bang like I'm choppin' them chops
Vvs chain, I'm in love with the rocks (whoa)
You said you gon' take it, bitch, you got me chopped (whoa)
They throwin' shade 'cause they see me on top
Tell that bitch to pull up, I'ma send you the drop
Press, press, press, press, press
Princess don't need more press
Kill 'em all, put them hoes to rest
Walk in, bulletproof vest
Please tell me who she gon' check
Murder scene,Princess made a mess
Pop up, guess who, bitch?
Ding donggggggggg !!!
Princess continued the song and finished the lyrics and ended the song wit a OKKKKKRTTTTTTT , and did a death drop.The crowd went wild.Everyone yelled and screamed with cheers and applause.
Stephan-WHATTTTT ?! SHE BODIED DATTTTT!!
Dianni-I I TOLD YA SHE CAN RAP !!!
Courtney-you noticed how she switched some of the words up ?! She killed dat omfg !!
-L.A General-
Sophie-yasssssss Princess, that's my best friend !!!
DJ-we wish we was their !!! Ayeeeeee !!
-Mario's home-
Nikki-zanmmmmm !!!!!
Mario-wtf she murdered dat shit !
-Chickens dorm room-
Chicken-FUCK IT URP SISSSSYYY!
Jake-yassssss bitch !!! She got these bitches shook !
Chicken-On God bitch , on God !
Janet -well ladies and gentlemen, all I can say is all of these young ladies showed up and showed out , and they did an amazing job , now it's the time we've all been waiting for , it's time to announce the 1st, 2nd and 3rd winner.The girls had already Changed into a more comfortable dress.Princess wore a yellow fitted glittery dress and glittery open toe heels and her hair was in a tight bun.
Janet-in 3rd place from New York , New York ...Vallery Silverstein!!!
The crowd cheered and applauded.
Vallery received her little crown and bouquet of flowers , she strutted back towards the other girls with a big smile on her face.
Janet-in 2nd place from Houston, Texas ..Luna Hayes !!
The crowd cheered with applause.
Princess stood still , her breath felt shaky , a knot formed in her throat.She thought she forgot how to swallow.She glared at her mom and dad.Her dad smiled at her.She knew all her family , friends and fans was watching.
Janet-The Miss USA 🇺🇸 of 2019 is .....from ........L.A CALIFORNIA..PRINCESS JOY !!!!!!
The crowd roared with cheers and applause.Debbie and Queen immediately bust out with tears.Princess instantly dropped to the floor with tears in her eyes.She stood back up , the tears wouldn't stop , she strutted towards the women that was gonna place her crown on her head.
Stephan-YEAHHHH THATS MY WOMAN !!!
Princess was in shock , she was so stunned , did she just win the Miss USA , not only did she represent her city but she represented her entire State.She felt like the president.She was stunned , and her body was shaken because she was so excited and nervous at the same time.The woman placed the silver crown on Princess head.Princess was so used to getting golden crowns , she has finally gotten the big silver crown.She was given her big bouquet of flowers 💐 and her pictures was being took.The original pageant music was played and she strutted slowly around the stage and did the iconic pageant wave.She smiled so big , she couldn't believe this was actually happening.She seen her family and friends smiling and cheering for her , she knew all the ones back home was watching was cheering and acting a fool.She felt so proud.Princess strutted in the line and all of the girls stood by each other in a long line with smiles.
Janet-Ladies and Gentlemen that's concludes our Miss U.S.A pageant of 2019 , we hope you enjoyed the show , thank you , please get home safely , God bless (smiles)
Everyone screamed and yelled with applause and cheers as all of the girls strutted and waved off the stage.The girls quickly packed their things and changed.
Irene-Congratulations, i loved your speech , you inspired me so much , thank you (hugs Princess)
Princess-awww , I'm glad that you were inspired (hugs her) and no need to thank me , I just wanted to be a voice for all the teens and young women out their that feel or felt that way
Candy-your speech is my new motivational speech , I'm gonna hear that every morning before I go to school (smiles/hugs Princess)
Princess-omg (holds her heart) that means so much to meeeee (hugs her back)
Princess had so many girls coming up to her , her speech had inspired them so much , Princess is in shock right now , she can't believe this is actually happening.Reporters came up to Princess asking her numerous of questions.Princess noticed Her mom , dad , Queen , Stephan and her friends heading towards her.She smiled big , she ran into Stephan's arms , he grabbed and kissed her with passion.
Stephan-congratulations baby , I'm beyond proud of you !
Princess-thank you babyyyyyy
Dianni-congrats !!!!! Omg you were sickkkkkkkk!!
Domonique-bestieeeeeee (grabs and hugs Princess) you were so beautiful and that rap !! Gurl yessssss , I'm so proud of youuu
QT-You killed it girl !
Courtney-yoooo you you fireeeeeee
Queen-sisssssss omg you was amazing !!
Debbie-im so proud of you baby gurl ! You did it !
William-look at daddy's baby ! All grown up !
Princess-I'm so glad you came ! (Hugs her dad tightly)
William-Yes baby gurl , I found out I didn't have to go to work today but I do have a flight to catch in the morning to Maryland
Princess-it's okay daddy , I'm just happy you came that's all that matters
William-(smiles big) love you Princess
Princess-love you too daddy
William-(glances at Stephan) lemme holler at you right quick
Stephan-yes sir (walks towards William)
Princess-daddy what are you doing ?
William-oh don't worry , I'm finna give him a man to man talk (Grins)
Princess-daddy be nice now
William-whatever you say Princess (Grins)
Princess skipped towards Domonique and the girls.
Dianni was rubbing Queens big pregnant belly.She was 8 months , she was due next month in October.
William-So you treating my daughter right young man ?
Stephan-yes sir I am (Grins)
William-Do love her ?
Stephan-yes sir i do , she means the world to me , she's beautiful inside and out and I love her for herself,I would do anything for her
William-So what's yo intentions ? You tryna marry her one day ? You tryna sell her some fantasy?
Stephan-yes I do wanna marry her one day and no sir I would never sell her a fantasy, I don't believe in fairy tales i believe in real life , i want the same thing she wants a good successful future..
William-what's yo goals ? What's yo plans ? What you tryna do ? Where you tryna go ? Because my daughter don't need you , she's already rich , she sure don't need you for money..
Stephan-well I wanted to be a physical trainer and play in the NFL but now I'm transitioning into dance , I wanna be a dance choreographer and have my own dance company one day and also start some singing on the side..and yes sir I know she doesn't need me, she's a very strong and bright young woman , and idc if she has money I will still be their to provide for her regardless, because I'm her man , and that's what I should do anyways
William-that's right young man , I see ya got a lil head on ya , I see why she went for ya , you look aight , a lil built , got some goin for yo self ..mkay , bring it in den (Grins)
William gives Stephan dap.
Stephan-(laughs and gives William daps back)
Princess,Stephan,Domonique,QT,Dianni and Courtney went out to eat to this fancy restaurant in New York calls Del Posto , they serve Italian foods like pastas and salads.And Debbie , William and Queen went  to a bar. Princess and her peeps gathered around the big table.The waiter came at the table and asked everyone what would they like to drink.
Princess-i would like the peach tea plz
Stephan-same for me (smiles)
Domonique-regular lemonade plz
QT-strawberry lemonade
Dianni-raspberry tea
Courtney-soda , peach soda 🥤 (Grins)
Everyone laughed and glanced around the table .
The woman waiter giggled.
Waiter-I'll be back in a few mins , to let everyone figure out what they would like to eat (smiles)
Everyone nodded and smiled, looking down at their menus.
Princess-everything look so good
Stephan-I know ..ion what imma eat
Dianni-this place so boujee (laughs hard)
Princess-gurlll yessssz , do you see all these sadity people ?
Domonique-we got our ghetto ass in here (laughs)
QT-So what , fuck them , ghetto people wanna eat fancy foods too (Laughs)
Princess-I want me some mf lobsters 🦞
Stephan-oh fuck yes , and you know when you dip that butter on da side
Princess-yassssss , got my mouth watering
Dianni-those are true mf black folks (laughs)
QT-all facts (laughs)
Domonique-I love being black (laughs)
Courtney-shit me too (laughs hard)
Everyone bust out laughing.
Princess-Courtney girl you stupid (Laughs hard)
QT-I can't wit you Courtney (laughs hard)
Dianni-bahahahah !
Everyone from the other tables glanced up at Princess table.Dianni laughed startled everyone and everyone thinks their table is a table full of crazy ass people.
Princess-what the fuck they boujee stank ass lookin at ?
Dianni-ion but they better mind they Danm business
Domonique-I know that's right
Princess-btw bae ..what did my dad say to you ?
Stephan-nun , just guy stuff
Princess-mhmmmm (Grins)
The waiter came back.
Waiter-ready ? (Smiles)
Stephan-y'all ready ? (Looks around)
Everyone nodded.
Dianni-what's good here ?
Waiter-we have a mushroom and 4 cheese pasta dish , it's really delicious it comes with buttery breadsticks and a salad of your choice..
Dianni-ok I want that
Waiter-(smiles and chuckles) and what can i get you birthday girl ?
Everyone frowned.
Princess-birthday gurl ? Ohhh yessss It is my birthday, cuz of my crown on my head , does birthday people get any birthday specials ? Or treats ?
Waiter-happy birthday ! And yes you get a free cheesecake of your choice and a ice cream bowl of your choice and we also take 5% off your meal 
Princess -praise the birthday! Okay um so ..(laughs)
Everyone was dying of laughter.
Princess-lemme get that mushroom and 4 cheese pasta with the bread sticks , Cesar salad 🥗, and the mushroom steak , and baked potatoe , and for my dessert i want dat um (glances at the menu)
Everyone was tryna hold in their laugh.
Princess-(laughs) I would like dat umm vanilla and strawberry chocolate cheesecake with a whole bunch of whip cream , sprinkles and caramel .is dat extra ?
Waiter-unfortunately the extra toppings are ..
Princess-ok that's cool ..and the Ice cream I would like is the birthday cake ice cream with the birthday cake and cookie dough pieces and the sprinkles, more sprinkles , and more whip cream K ? (Smiles)
Waiter-Got it all ..is that it ? (Smiles)
Princess-yup ! (Giggles)
Stephan-lemme get dat 4 cheese fettuccini and chicken pasta , wit da um garlic bread and a chef salad yeah dat
Waiter-got it (Grins)
Domonique, QT , Dianni and Courtney ordered their food and the waiter smiled and walked off.
Princess-so babe and QT ..I think we all wanna know what happened to Bryce ..
Domonique-Yeah babe I wanna knowww
QT-just know we handled dat shit ..
Stephan-Yeah we took out the trash ..
Domonique-took out the trash ..?
Dianni-Domonique that's code for killed somebody
Stephan-shhhhhhhhhh
QT-lower yo face
Domonique-omg ...wait really ? , I didn't knoe that
Dianni-and Princess definitely would know ..
Domonique-why would Princess know ?
Dianni-(Frowns) hol up , you her best friend and you didn't know she was a true assassin ?
Princess-(laughs)
Domonique-noooo ... Princess is this true ?
Princess-mmmmhm..
Domonique-oh shit ..
Princess-(laughs)
Domonique-okay ..who tho ?
Princess-Jennifer,Angel , Ariana , Trixie and Nathan..
Domonique-(gasps) you are an assassin ..but I always had that gut feeling but I just never said anything...so does Sophie know ?
Princess-nope , imma tell her when I see her
Domonique-I wanna be their when you do
Stephan-and I helped wit the  Ariana , Trixie and Nathan attack
Domonique-Danmmmm
Princess-(Grins)
Domonique-Caroline can never find out any of this
Princess-oh trust me , she won't , she will never ,
Domonique-oh trust me and Sophie and me  never trusted her , she used to blame me sometimes for killing some of those people and she's been talking mad shit about you and being all up in your business and getting curious about stuff , she be saying stuff like I think something is wrong and tryna figure out stuff , when Zaria was accused of killing those girls , she kept asking questions like how could she have done that when she ain't even know Ariana like that ..I'll tell you more at the hotel but that's just some of the tea
Princess -I hate nosey bitches man ..if she was accused , than she was accused , just leave it at that and stop poking and prying yo nose in shit, yo nose don't belong in my business , gon fuck around and get hurt , she always think she know everything
Stephan-well if she keeps asking questions and getting in yo business ya know how to handle dat
Princess-you know I do
Domonique-oh shit
Princess-we gotta take out the trash 🗑 (smirks)
The food came and everyone ate.The food looked and tasted delicious.Desserts were brought out and everyone gobbled everything up , and left with food baby's and cramps.Everyone headed to their hotel.Later that night , everyone caught their flight back home.
     The gang arrived back in L.A , and departed to their homes.Princess , Sophie , Domonique and Nikki end up meeting up and Princess and Nikki told Sophie all about what they have did , such as the killings and framing.Sophie was in shock but at the end of the day Princess was her best friend and she low key feel that she has a dark side deep somewhere down in her body too , she knows she capable of killing someone too because she did pull a gun out at Angel , but she's dead anyways so it doesn't matter.Also Domonique and Sophie told Princess and Nikki how nosey Caroline has been, she's still trying to investigate.The girls suddenly heard a knock on Princess door, they had to hurry up and shut up because they didn't know who was at the door.Princess hopped up and opened it.Caroline was smiling.
Princess-Caroline! (Glances back at the girls) wassup ?
Caroline-nothing , I wanted to congratulate you on winning Miss USA ..(smiles)
Princess-oh thanks ..(Grins) um that's it ?
Caroline-well no , I was wondering did you hear about two of your sisters  dance members hung them selves in Orlando ..i think their name was Trixie and ..what's his name ..? Nathan ..(Frowns)
Princess-nope I haven't heard about that ..that's terrible ..
Caroline-tragic ..but really I'm surprised you haven't heard , it's been all over the news all morning  ..oh and not only that but one of the judges were found dead in their home ..
Princess-that's awful ...what a tragic ..
Caroline-it's just odd and quite suspicious...
Princess-what do you mean ? (Frowns)
Caroline-the day  , you and the group goes to Orlando , is the same day I take it those 3 were killed ...
Princess-I'm not following..
Caroline-I think you are Princess ..(smirks)
Princess-I'm not ..
Domonique-Caroline are you trying to accuse Princess of something?? (Frowns)
Caroline-I'm just saying it's suspicious...
Domonique-Princess this is what she does , she loves to accuse people of shit , just like she always wanna accuse me of shit
Caroline-I'm not accusing anyone of anything , if your innocent your innocent..
Princess-so what are you saying I killed them ?
Caroline-did you ? (Smirks)
Princess glared at Caroline.
       Yaya knocked on Marissa door.She answered the door.
Marissa-hey ...(Grins) you here to see Christina ?
Yaya-Nah I'm here to see you ..(Grins)
Marissa-Umm okay , come in
Yaya-(glares at Marissa) well let's see how do I put this ..
Marissa-(glares at Yaya)
Yaya-you probably already know Christina is my ex and she broke up wit me cus I cheated ...but i was young den and now I'm much older and wiser and I've changed , and I think she just with you because she's filling in the gap cuz she on the low misses me ..and i really want my gurl back ...so now that I'm back you can like step to the side and lemme have her
Marissa-(Frowns) excuse me ? What the fuck ..you can't just come up in -
Yaya cut her off.
Yaya-She don't love you sis , she loves me , and I love her and I want her back , and imma get her back ..so you need to break up wit her ..
Marissa-Idc if you love her , i love her too and she loves me and I will not break up wit her because you said so , how dare you !
Yaya-(sighs) don't make this hard Marissa..
Marissa-or what ? (Frowns)
Yaya-I'll make your life miserable
Marissa-wha what ? (Frowns)
Yaya-do I make myself clear ?
Marissa-(glares at her)
Yaya-(Grabs her wrist and grips it tight) i said do I make myself clear ?!
Marissa-(nods)
Yaya-good (smiles and shuts the door)
Marissa immediately begin to cry, she was so shooken up , she didn't know what to do , she couldn't think straight.
      Princess-I'm not a killer (glares at Caroline)
Caroline-(sizes her and walks off)
Princess-(slams the door) that bitch
Domonique-ugh , I hate her
Nikki-tell me about it
Sophie-she's cut off
Princess-she been cut off in my book
Sophie-I know , we were just hanging wit her cuz we missed you , we ain't never liked her neither
Princess-(grins) all I know is she better stick her nose somewhere else if she know what's good for her
Domonique-right , because you me and our gang is seriously not the one to fuck wit
Sophie-(laughs) all facts
Princess-how about instead of next month we go to Bora Bora this weekend..I'm really in the mood to get away , y'all down ?
All the girls screamed with excitement, jumping up and down.
Domonique-of course !!!
Nikki-littyyyyyyyyyy !!
Sophie-yasssssss !!
Princess-let's spread the word to our peeps !! (Smiles)
       Caroline went to Shanias dorm room.Caroline knocked on her door.She heard her sobbing threw the door.Caroline was about to leave and let her grieve but Shania answered the door.
Shania-(Wiping her tears away) wassup ?
Caroline-hey , I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss ..
Shania-thanks , do you wanna come in ? I really need some company right now
Caroline-sure (Grins)
Caroline sat on her bed.
Caroline-was Trixie your roommate?
Shania-Yeah ..that's how we met ..
Caroline-listen ..I know exactly how you feel right now ..I lost my best friend too .,.
Shania-I'm so sorry ...
Caroline-thanks (Grins) I'm just taking it day by day , tryna get stronger
Shania-I just can't believe she's gone and poor Nathan ...he had the biggest crush on her ...
Caroline-wow that's so sad ..
Shania-they wouldn't have hung themselves tho ..that shit looked like somebody did that to them
Caroline-Yes , I believe the same thing ...
Shania-who the hell would do something so sick like that ? (begins to cry again) what the fuckkkk..
Caroline-I knoe ..I never seen anything like that in my life ..it's disgusting..I hate they showed that on the news ...
Shania-but why would somebody do that tho ..? That's so fuckin gross , like they was butt ass naked , hung up in a tree wit words dat said haha lòok at me I'm hanging in a tree  on their body ! (Wiping her tears)
Caroline-it's so sick ...
Shania-They thought that shit was a joke yo ...that ain't funny
Caroline-do you wanna help me figure out who did it ?
Shania-of course !
Caroline-well I have some pieces ..we just gotta put the puzzle together ..
Shania-okay ..and then the judge from the dance competition got killed too .like how in the da hell ?
Caroline-this wasn't just a coincidence...
Shania-why you think that ?
Caroline-well I heard Princess and Trixie was enemies ...
Shania-that's true ...So your saying she probably had something to do wit it ?
Caroline-most likely ..but she wouldn't be able to do all that alone ..she must have had help ...
Shania -well she's real coo wit Dianni , maybe she could have helped ..
Caroline-it's possible ..but a gurl can't lift a guy ..remember Nathan was hung too ..I think Stephan helped her ..
Shania-true ...I ain't think of that ..
Caroline-do you have any reason on why Princess and Stephan could have killed them tho ...I think it's more than Princess having "beef" wit her ...
Shania-well for one Princess ain't want Trixie being Stephan's dance partner and ....
Caroline-what ?
Shania-After Princess broke Trixie toes , Trixie told me she wanted to get revenge on Princess and Stephan and rig up the competition...
Caroline-ohhhh now it's making sense ..because they did tell me and da peeps when they came back that they found out that Trxie and Nathan rigged up the competition and then they said oh it's been dealt wit ..
Shania-oh shit ...dealt wit as in we "killed them"
Caroline-Yeah ..it's making sense now
Shania-Yeah this shit is all coming together now ..
Caroline-and then I still don't believe that Zaria killed Angel , Ariana and Stephanie..that's not possible , she had to be framed ...
Shania-that's off too ..maybe we need to visit Zaria in prison and see if we can get some information outta her ..I can tell if a person guilty or not ..
Caroline-me too and earlier I confronted Princess about the Trixie and Nathan's case ..I smelled something in the milk wasn't clean ..she ain't look to innocent ..
DJ was in the hospital, he was much better , he was sitting up eating a small bowl of spaghetti and some grape juice on the side.He was watching the news.
Reporter-A woman in Orlando , Florida was jogging this morning around 9am discovered two dead bodies fully nude , beaten and hung in a tree ,the two victims were identified as students Trixie Ross and Nathan Bell, both students attended UCLA , and was on a day trip for a dance competition, this tragedy , looks like a suicide but an autopsy has been done and the autopsy results came back that this case was not a suicide , it was murder , also the victims had large doses of Ezopiclone , which is a very strong sleeping drug , that can be intook as a pill or needle , and also by the words that were written on the victims bodies , "haha lòok at me I'm hanging from a tree" this was suppose to be a murder of humor ..not so humorous..this is sick , and the polices are doing all they can to find the victims killer or killers....
DJ-DANMMM
Sophie walks in.
Sophie-hey babyyy (kisses his lips)
DJ-hey baby ..uh have you seen the news ?
Sophie-Yeah ..that shit brutal as fuck right ??(Laughs)
DJ-babe that's not funny ...
Sophie-I ain't like Trixie or Nathan ...so it's funny
DJ-Who you think did that ...
Sophie-that's what I need to talk to you about ..
DJ-(glares at her)