⚓️ FOUR ~ BEWILDERED ⚓️

"Fork it over, Runt

"Fork it over, Runt." Harry held his right hand open for Dizzy to place the money from the till of the hairdressers over to him. Banging his hook on the counter, he pointed it at the register impatiently. "Now the rest of it. Thank you."

As soon as the smug smile slid onto his face, it was wiped off by a familiar voice that had him stopping in his tracks, calloused hand clenching into his fist as he tried to control his anger when he twirled around to face the girl.

"Still running errands for Uma, I see. Or do you actually get to keep what you steal now?" Mal sassed, acting as if she still ran the place.

Turning around, Harry took in the purple haired girl before him, who was obnoxiously chewing gum; Mal, the girl who had broken his Maddy's heart, was back on the Isle.

"Well, well, well. What a lovely surprise."

"Hi, Harry." Mal simpered.

"Just wait until Uma hears you're back." Harry giggled crazily. "She's never going to give ye back your old territory."

In fact, Uma wasn't going to give anything back to Mal. Not even that sandbox from when they were little.

"Well, that's okay. Because I will be taking it back." Mal said confidently.

Running his hook through Mal's hair, he turned the point so that it grazed her cheek. Smirking when she tensed, Harry took great pleasure in knowing that he instilled fear into the worst daughter of Maleficent.

"I could hurt you." He warned.

"But then you'd have to deal with the wrath of Maddy." Mal smirked back, believing her sister still despised Uma and her crew. Using Mal's obliviousness to his advantage, Harry played along.

"Do you really think that Maddy Maleficent scares me? After all, you left her here alone, with no crew to protect her."

Harry lied, Maddy did frighten him as she was a master with a sword and a temper as short as her. Thankfully, Mal didn't notice the bitter, venomous tone in Harry's voice when he mentioned how Maddy was left all alone and defenceless.

"She doesn't need a crew for back up if you hurt those she loves. Family love overcomes all barriers. If you hurt me, the rage that comes your way will strike fear into that cold, black heart of yours."

Feeling his temper rising at Mal pretending she had done nothing wrong to the sister she abandoned, Harry smashed all the things off the counter in rage. Giving a fake bow, the son of Captain Hook flounced out the shop before dashing through the streets to inform Uma of who he had bumped into.

━━━━━━ ♡ ⚓︎ ♡ ━━━━━━

Steam rose from the shower as Maddy stood under the lukewarm water to wash her hair. Due to the room being so small, it filled with shower steam almost instantly.