⚓️ SEVEN ~ DESTROYED ⚓️

As soon as Harry opened the door, his petite girlfriend smashed her lips against his, pushing him back into the bedroom, slamming the door behind them

As soon as Harry opened the door, his petite girlfriend smashed her lips against his, pushing him back into the bedroom, slamming the door behind them. Knocking his hat off his head, she wound her fingers into his messy dark locks, tugging them gently.

"Woah, what's brought this on?" Harry breathed, gazing down at the girl who had stolen his heart.

"Harry, no matter what happens tomorrow, I want you to know that I love you. So much."

Feeling dizzy with glee, Harry wrapped his arms around her, spinning her in a circle before placing a gentle kiss on her lips. This was the first time the four letter word had been used towards each other.

"I love ye too, lass. Tomorrow, we'll get our dream, and escape from the Isle. Start a life together."

Tears began to slide down her cheeks as the guilt began to set in. Maddy had betrayed the one family that had stuck with her, no matter what. She had destroyed their trust by going behind their backs and helping those who had left her behind.

"Don't cry. You're far too beautiful for that." Harry smiled, wiping away her tears.

Letting out a watery laughter that sounded more like a snort, Maddy buried her face in the crook of her boyfriend's neck.

"I will do whatever it takes to give ye the life ye deserve."

"I love how your voice always makes me feel warm, no matter what you're saying." Maddy said, her lips brushing Harry's neck, causing goose bumps to pop up on his arm.

"I love how ye eyes always make me melt. I'd do anything for those pretty purples." Harry whispered into her hair.

"We ride with the tide." The pair of them said simultaneously.

━━━━━━ ♡ ⚓︎ ♡ ━━━━━━

Relishing in the smell of salty sea wind, Maddy tried to ignore the fact that Uma was sat next to her. After their spat over Gil the other day, the pair of them were still rather tense with each other.

The sea was where she belonged. With her loyal crew; Gil, Harry and Uma. A loyal crew that she would soon betray. Trailing his hook along Ben's face, Harry tried to ignore the forlorn look on his girlfriend's face as he listened to Uma's commands.

"You better hope your girlfriend comes through." Uma smirked at the tied up King.

"She's not my girlfriend anymore."

This shocked the two girls as they assumed Mal was still very much in love with King Ben, especially if she was willing to give up the wand for him.

"Harry, leave us."

Standing to leave, Maddy was forced to stay when Uma wrapped a wrist around her arm, pulling her back. After a long monologue about how terrible life was being left on the island, Uma pushed Maddy to stand in front of the king, smirking as the other girl stumbled slightly.

Taking in the King's features, Maddy could understand why her sister had fallen for him but Harry would always make other men pale in comparison; he was her 'true love'.

"Do you know who this is?" Uma interrogated.

Turning to face the girl, Ben noticed she looked similar to someone he knew, but he did not recognise her.

"This is the other daughter of Maleficent." Uma answered when Ben remained silent.

Ben's features morphed into an expression of shock - he had no clue that Maleficent had had another daughter. Raising her hand, Maddy gave Ben a small wave, her face showing how awkward she felt in the situation.

"I had no idea that Maleficent had more than one child." Ben stuttered. "If I had known you existed, I would have invited you to Auradon. You should never have been left behind."

"Wait, what?" Maddy spoke up for the first time, eyes pooling with angry tears. "Mal never mentioned me?"

"W-w-well, not really, no. I mean, I-I." Ben stammered, realising he had just made the situation worse.

"So, not only did she leave me behind, she decided to forget I ever existed?!" Maddy yelled before storming away from the King and her Captain.

"Oh, this should be good." Uma cackled before turning back to the King.

Stomping across the boat, Maddy snatched her sword off of Gil, who had been holding it for her, and strapped it to her side. Letting out an angry screech, she punched the bow with as much force as she could muster.

"Are you okay?" Gil hesitantly approached her, taking her bruised and bloody hand in his to inspect it.

"No." Maddy snapped.

Knowing she didn't wish to talk about it, Gil pulled her in for a quick hug, before wrapping some cloth around her knuckles.

"It'll be okay. No matter what, you've always got us." Gil smiled before climbing up the rig to keep watch.

Spotting her boyfriend leaning against the side, she quickly made her way over to him, knowing he always managed to calm her down when she was infuriated.

"What was that?" Harry nodded to the spot where Maddy and Gil had previously stood.

"Gil was inspecting my hand." She held up her bandaged knuckles.

"Why did you go to him and not me?" A frown ruined the beautiful features of Harry's face.

"I didn't do it intentionally. He was just stood there when I punched the bow."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Harry kissed the smaller girl's forehead.

"Mal is no longer my sister." She growled. "Har, I have to tell you something. It's about Mal and Uma-."

"HARRY!" Uma called, and like the loyal lapdog he was, Harry scurried off to see what his Captain needed.

"Tell me later. Love ye." Harry said over his shoulder, shooting her a smile that did little to ease her guilt.

"The wand is a fake." She whispered to the empty air, letting out a sigh before returning to her station.