Chapter 2

Riker's POV

I was talking to Rydel when I heard a loud "Thud" come from down the hallway. I glance down the hall in curiosity.

"Oh No Kaitlyn," I say running down the hall toward her.

I try to shake her awake but it's not working. "KAITLYN wake up". Nothing she must've hit the ground hard.

"What happened," Rydel asked the girl next to her.

"Derek shoved her against the locker," the girl said back.

I'm gonna kill Derek but it will have to wait Kaitlyn needs my help. "I'm gonna take her to the nurse," I say picking her up.

"Okay I'm gonna get to class text me later." Rydel said walking away. I nod and walk carefully to the nurse's office. I get to the nurse's office and the nurse comes out right away.

"What happened." The nurse asked.

"She was shoved into a locker then hit the ground hard," I replied.

She motions me to set Kaitlyn down on the bed and I set her down carefully. After a few minutes of the nurse checking on Kaitlyn she puts an ice pack on her forehead and turns to me.

"Well she got knocked out and has a slight concussion," she says, "When she wakes up you can take her home I will sign you both out."

"Okay" I say nodding.

"Oh Riker I also found cuts on her wrists," she says with sorrow in her eyes.

"Thank you for telling me Nurse Nancy." I frown. Nurse Nancy walks out and I'm left to look after Kaitlyn.

How could Kaitlyn do this again? I keep telling her to stop why won't she listen? Ugh Riker that's not the important thing right now. What's important is that Kaitlyn is okay.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Kaitlyn stirring and opening her eyes.

Kaitlyn's POV

I open my eyes and holy cow does my head hurt. I sit up and my eyes lock with Riker's.

"What happened," I ask rubbing my head.

"Derek shoved you into a locker and you hit your head pretty hard." he replies.

I nod my head and stand up. I lose balance and almost fall over but Riker catches me.

"Thanks," I smile patting his soft blonde hair.

"Anytime Kit Kat," he smiles stand in me upright again, "Nurse Nancy signed us out so we can leave."

I smile at not only the fact that I can leave this prison but I also Riker called me Kit Kat. Kit Kat is my nickname he gave me when we were like 10 and I love it.

"Okay Rikey PooPookinz take me home," I giggle grabbing into his arm.

He laughs and we exit the school and head towards his car.

"Wait we both took are cars to school today," he says looking from his car to mine.

"Let's take your car we can come back for mine later," I smile climbing into the passenger seat in his car.

Riker nods and gets in the car. We drive past his house and my house. I smile when I realized where he was taking me. He wasn't taking me to my house he was taking me Home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 finished

Where do you think home is for Kaitlyn?