Chapter twenty-five

ANNALISE POV

The castle gates are opened hastily and guards stand at point, in the respectful position to greet their rulers. Delrick gives a curt nod to them as he leads Dominic, Dalton, and I through the palace.

The usual hustling and bustling of the maids and other palace workers was at a strange low. I don't believe we passed one servant girl the whole time as we made our way through the long corridors and luxuries staircases.

You'd think with a palace this nice a girl could get an elevator.

My mind is quick to put some snarky, snippy thought into my head. I almost let out a small giggle at it, but decide against it quickly as the rooms atmosphere was not exactly lighthearted.

No, for the atmosphere tonight was one of lust and passion. My kings had proposed and intended to make me their bride. They intend on me becoming a real ruler, a queen.

Their queen.

My thoughts are broken, and the sounds of billowing powerful footsteps fill my ears once more. As I take in my surroundings I find that we are now in front of Delricks room doors. They twist the golden encrusted knob to each of those big crimson doors, and lead us in.

Before I have time to register everything that's happened, I am swiftly picked up and tossed onto the bed. I look up with a small gasp to see Dalton lowering his arms and stalking to me.

Out of the corner of my eye I watch as Delrick and Dominic take off their suit jackets and begin to roll the sleeves of their dress shirts. A look I've always loved on them.

My attention is yet again brought back to the youngest of the brothers as he know is leaning over me, face to face. He caresses the silky fabric of my outfit choice before humming in approval lowly.

"It's quite a pretty outfit on you baby." He complements, his voice low and husky.

His large, rough hand then grabs my top at the front and rips downwards. Buttons fly off in every direction and I'm left laying there stunned.

I look up at him once more, this time confused yet aroused all at the same time.

"W-why?" My voice slowly begins to quiver as I question him.

Dalton busied himself with my breast, fondling them gently. He looks me in the eye as he slowly does away with my bra, and slides it onto the floor. He takes the moment of intimate eye contact to lean in for a passionate kiss.

Though it doesn't last long, and I am soon moaning out as he kisses the sweet spots on my neck. He nips at me as he makes his way down, gradually getting harsher. His lips as well as teeth meet the valley of my breasts and I raise into him as his fingers begin to circle and pull at my nipples.

I let out a low curse as he makes his way even farther down, all the way to where my panties reside. His teeth slowly pull them down as his arms move to my legs, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed.

"Now, now don't be selfish little brother. Daddy's little girl needs all of our attention. Isn't that right Annalise?" The domineering voice of Delrick doesn't even make Dalton skip a beat.

I go to answer, but before I get the words out of my mouth I feel Dalton's tongue around my button. He works away, circling my clit with his wet tongue and my fingers go to his hair for stability as my hips begin to buck.

"I believe daddy asked you a question little girl." Dominic comes around to the other end of the bed, taking my hands and pinning them above my hand.

"Don't be naughty now, darling." Dalton pulls away making me whine.

That earns me a light slap to my princess parts and my eyes squeeze shut as I let a little whimper out.

"Y-yes sir. I need you. I need all of you." My eyes open as I peer at all of my dominants.

I take the time to notice that each of them had stripped down to their boxers. Their toned bodies accompanied by the way they look at me was enough to have me finishing, then and there.

"You're all ours now Annalise. You belong to us, fully." Dominic stands and slowly walks away to where the dresser stands.

I whimper at the loss of contact.

"Tell daddy, babydoll. What is it that you need? Hmm?" Dalton speaks to me tauntingly.

I grumble under my breath about having to talk so much instead of just feeling the pleasure I craved ever so much.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Delrick grabs my ankles and yanks my body so it lurches forward.

I squeaked in surprise before regaining my voice,"I need all of you."

It's as if something switched in them. For each of their eyes swarmed with a darkness. A look I had grown quite accustomed to, one that I learned to appreciate yet fear out of anticipation.

My ankles are lifted again and my legs are now thrown over Delricks. I see his boxers discarded next to my own panties. His hard on is at attention, and I can't help but to reach out to it.

"Does daddy's little slut need something?" Dalton nips at my earlobe as he speaks hushed into it.

I nod and try and buck my hips so that they may meet the tip of Delrick's cōck.

"Such an eager little whore." He chides before taking it and rubbing it along my slit.

I moan out at the contact, feeling my glistening lips against his hard cōck.

Delrick looks at me, and wastes no time. He enters me roughly and I can't help but to release a scream. He fücks me mercilessly and I'm unable to keep the noise down.

Dominic returns from the dresser upon hearing my cries of pure pleasure. He takes a place behind me, and lifts my head up. I'm confused until I feel a small ball being placed in my mouth, and leather straps going around my cheeks.

I hear a click, and I realize the ball gåg has been fastened. It does its job to quiet me down, and Delrick speeds his thrusts at this.

I feel a hand around my throat, tightening its grip possessively. More hands pleasure my nipples at the same time.

And with the overload of pleasure, I release. I release all over Delrick, and I can hear him grunt and begin to lose control as he too, reaches climax.

Hands go behind my head but I don't bother to open my eyes and find out who they belong to.

I was exhausted.

"You were so good for us babygirl." Dominic speaks softly to me.

I open my eyes and stretch out my jaw seeing as it's held the ball gag. Drool pools out of my mouth some, and I can hear Dalton grunt.

He's always had such an oral fixation. His thumb finds the corner of my mouth, wiping my mess off of me. It meets my lips next and I accept it, slowly sliding my tongue over it a few times before pulling it off with a light 'pop'.

"I had fun daddy." I smile lazily as I look up at the three of them.

"Who said the fun was done little girl?" Delricks tone is husky, and their hands find my body once more.

I gasp in shock, and they take this time to begin to fill my mouth. I watch as Dominic takes Delricks spot at my entrance.

One thing was for sure. I would have a very hard time walking tomorrow.

And I'd love every bit of it.