Hallucinations

I was in mine and Lauren's room just watching tv. Lauren's downstairs doing I don't know what, but she told me not to come down. I don't know why.

What's that smell? Is that... Brownies!?! I get up off the bed and run out of the room and down the stairs. I run into the kitchen and see Lauren taking out brownies from the oven.

Lauren notices my presence. "Hey babe," she says turning to me and putting the pan of brownies on top of the island. "Hey, you made brownies?" I ask hoping I could get one. "Yeah, but you can't have one," she says. "What, why not?" I whine a little. "Because they're not for you," she says. "At least just one?" I ask holding up one finger and giving her puppy dog eyes. "No," Damn, I thought that would work. I huff. "No matter what you do Y/n I'm not going to give you a brownie," Lauren says cutting the brownies into squares.

I walk out of the kitchen and go back upstairs to the bedroom. I get on top of the bed and sit up against the headboard. Why won't she let me have a brownie? Who are they for? I sigh and just watch the tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, I'm going to go to the store really quick," Lauren says walking into the bedroom. "You want anything?" She asks. "Nah, I'm good," I say still looking at the tv. "Okay, I'll be right back," she says. She puts a finger under my chin and turns my head around making me look at her. She leans down and kisses me with so much love. I end up smiling during the kiss which makes Lauren pull back from the kiss, with a smile on her face as well. "I'll be gone for a couple of minutes," Lauren says. "Okay," I say. She turns around and walks out of the bedroom.

After a minute I hear Lauren leave the house. Now I have time to get a brownie. I get up off the bed and run out of the bedroom and run downstairs to the kitchen. I look around for the brownies. "Where did Lauren leave them?" I question myself. I look at the kitchen island  and see a container. I walk to it and grab it. I open it and see the brownies. "Found ya," I say. I take one brownie out and take a bite out of it. I moan to the taste. "This is so good," I continue eating the brownie. "Hey babe I forg- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I turn around and see Lauren standing outside of the kitchen. "Eating a bwonie," I say with some brownie in my mouth still. I then swallow it. "Y/n are you feeling anything or," she says walking closer to me. "No, why?" I ask. "No reason," she says.

"Woah, Laur there's a unicorn behind you," I say seeing a magical unicorn behind Lauren. I gasp, " I thought those weren't real," I say running up to it and petting it. "Babe there's no unicorn," Lauren says. "But I'm petting it right now," I say.

Lauren's POV

Great she's seeing things. I should've hid those brownies. I look at Y/n and see that she's just petting air. I see Y/n look like she's about to jump. "Wait, babe there's nothing there," I say, but before I could grab her she jumps up and then falls face first to the ground. That honestly looked kind of funny. I lean down and grab her arm helping her up. "Are you okay?" I ask her. She looks at me and then all of a sudden she screams. "THERE'S A DRAGON BEHIND YOU!" she yells then runs to the stairs and goes up. "What am I going to do?" I ask myself. All of a sudden I hear loud stomping coming down the stairs. I turn to the stairs and see Y/n with one of our blankets tied around her like a cape and a toilet brush in her hand. "I shall kill this beast before it destroys our land," she says with an Australian accent while holding the toilet brush in the air. She then does like a Viking roar and runs to the kitchen. I hear the backdoor open, she must've gone outside.

I run to to the backyard and see Y/n running around swinging the toilet brush around as if she really is fighting off an imaginary dragon.

I take out my phone and record Y/n. After recording her I go inside the house and go to the group chat in my messages