Chapter 36: Dragon Force

A/N: AT last Chapter 36 is done! Sorry for the wait been caught up in some stuff recently! There are some future spoilers here, they aren't huge spoilers but some names are brought up so if you've only watched up to this point sorry! ENJOY!

Your POV

We all crowd into the room, and then, right after team B arrives, she wakes up, thank god.

Lucy: "I-I'm sorry..." She says quietly. Everybody begins complimenting her on what a good job she did, then, she asks for her keys and Happy gives them to her, she seems to relax, then goes out again.

Mira: "I think she'll be ok."

Cana: "Still, we can't let these guys get away with this crap."

Gray: "I agree."

Gajeel: "Lousy bunch of scumbags." Then, Master comes in, breaking the news to us, that we will have to assemble a single 5-man team. We decide on the first 3 easily, being Natsu, Erza, and Laxus.

Mira: "Gajeel, you haven't fought yet, I think you're in one of the best positions to be on the team as well." Everybody agrees and we add Gajeel.

You: "Gray, if you don't mind. I would like to take the last spot."

Makarov: "M/n, I know your angered, but when you get like this, it's dangerous to put you into battle."

You: "Don't worry, I won't kill anyone on the field... But there's no rule of someone dying afterwards." I hear a slight chuckle, and turn to see Gray smiling wickedly at me.

Gray: "Yea... I like that standpoint... But you gotta promise me to get revenge not only for Lucy, but on that Rufus guy too, then you can have my spot." I nod and thank him.

You: "I will bring Sabertooth to its knees. You guys have my word on that."

I bring Natsu and Gajeel aside before our match begins.

Natsu: "What's up M/n? And why's Gajeel here?"

You: "You 2 will be fighting for us."

Natsu: "What?"

You: "I chose Gajeel as my replacement, I gave some thought to what Master said... And he's right, with my emotions so high right now, it'd be extremely dangerous to put me out there. So, I have chosen Gajeel to replace me. Our 2 Dragon Slayers, versus their 2 Dragon Slayers." I smirk, and clench my fist. "Don't let'em breathe boys, I know you two can do it." They nod, and walk out.

Erza POV

We all wait in anticipation for Natsu and M/n to enter the ring.

Mira: "I wonder how strong those two from Sabertooth are?"

Gray: "I wouldn't worry, we have M/n fighting for us, I doubt this fight lasts more than a couple minutes." Then, we hear footsteps behind us, and turn back to see...

Everybody: "M/N?!" He smiles and waves at us, then walks up next to me, leaning on the railing, looking down into the arena with a big smile plastered on his face.

Makarov: "W-what are you doing here?!" He nods his head towards the arena, where Natsu and Gajeel now stood. "G-Gajeel?"

You: "Yup, I realized what you said is right master. I'll end up seriously hurting these guys, so, I made what I think is the right, and responsible decision... I gave up my spot to Gajeel."

Cana: "But, we had a guaranteed win with you fighting. Why quit?" He shrugs and yawns.

You: "Well, I wouldn't say I quit. I'd say I made the decision to let another fighter grow. Gajeel and Natsu will both become far stronger from this fight, I'll tell ya that much, had I fought. Natsu wouldn't need to fight, and Gajeel wouldn't even be in the ring. Plus, I could mop the floor with these two, so it's kinda worthless for me to fight." Everybody seems silently shocked by what he just said. M/n, our M/n, turning down a fight?