fifty | 50

I'm so damn intimidated. Help.

I thought this will be a nice lighter chapter for you all, with a little bit of fun. 

So overshhly, another chapter of C + H and their love story, enjoy!

S x

jeal·ous·y

but let's also add in.... 

chil·dren

Céline.

Time and time had passed, and Harry and I were still laid across the bed. However, this now, I was on my stomach, going through one of my textbooks; all whilst he was reading from the page he actually left off in his novel. I finally had a bit of spare time, so I thought I'd pre-read through the next semester's work.

Harry, being my very loving and supporting boyfriend, called me insane. I glared at him in return in which he then laughed at me, and that resulted in me throwing a pillow at him hitting him proper in the face.

Since then, we'd been silent, doing our own thing — together.

"Love?" I called out to him, hearing a soft hum in reply. "Did you really just propose to me?"

I heard a deep rumble in his chest as he chuckled. My teeth chewed on the inside of my cheek, slightly confused about his response.

"No, baby. I didn't propose to you; I just wanted you to know how serious I am about you. You're the most important person in my life and ..." He trailed off, a smirk growing on his face. "... you won't have to question when I'll ask you to marry me."

"You know, I don't want anything crazy."

"I know, darling. I wasn't planning on it; but it won't be something small either."

"So do you already have it in mind?"

"No." He grinned. "Rome wasn't built in a day."

"I swear, Harry, if you put the ring in the bottom of a cup of coffee you bring me, I'll say no." I warned with a grin and he simply laughed.

"Duly noted." A chuckle escaped his lips as he nodded. "But damn, that takes it off of my mental list. Not nice, C."

"Ha, ha, H. Very funny, that's the joke of the century."

"There you go again with your little lies." He said and I raised a brow. What lies? He knows they're bad.

"Say what now?" I tried, hoping to get him say the truth we both know very well.

"C, come on now." A sigh escaped his lips, before he showed a jaw-dropping smirk. "Knock, knock."

"Fuck." I closed my eyes and groaned.

"Do you always have to do this?" I could hear the amused frustration in his tone.

"Every single time." I smiled widely.

"Stop trying to ruin my flow, baby. Now..." He coughed, clearing his throat in preparation for what he assumes will be the best joke he'll ever tell. "...knock, knock."

"Who's there?" A sigh escaped my lips.

"Voodoo."

"Voodoo, who?"

"Voodoo you think you are, asking me all these questions?" He grinned widely, dimples beautifully deep. "Eh, what do you think?"

"Wow." I let out a deep breath.

"Wow, as in you liked it?" His eyes were wide, the excitement in them was adorable; but I had to crush his hopes and dreams. It was only fair.