Chapter 4

Blair was still sitting by the computer when Jason walked in with Alfred

Blair was still sitting by the computer when Jason walked in with Alfred. She heard Jason's excited chatters as he walked down the Cave steps. Wiping her eyes, Blair stood up and made her way to the mat in the center of the Cave for training exercises.

Jason met Blair in the center of the mat, looking around excitedly. Blair resisted the urge to roll her eyes, not even ten minutes ago, he was being a huge jerk. Did he think she was going to make the training easy on him?

"Okay so how exactly are we gonna—" Blair punched him directly in the eye. Alfred covered his mouth with his hand, stifling his laughter.

"What the fuck was that?" Jason exclaimed, holding a hand up to his eye. Blair had hit him so hard, he was surprised to still be standing.

"Lesson one: no one is going to ask you if you're ready before attacking you. Joker won't wait patiently for you to put your guard up for him to spray you with acid. Welcome to the first day of training, Todd." Blair smirked. Jason glared at her, his left eye stinging.

"Call me Jason, damn it. You don't see me calling you by your last name." Blair rolls her eyes, dropping down to land a sweeping kick to Jason's feet, knocking him off balance and onto his back, placing her foot on his chest in triumph.

Jason looked up at Blair's smirk and back down to the foot on his chest. Then, suddenly he grabbed her ankle, dragging her down with him. He rolled over, pinning her down to the ground.

"Not so tough now, are we Wilde?" He grinned. Blair laughed, kicking her leg up, laughing harder when Jason released her, groaning loudly in pain.

"Pin the legs down too, dumbass." Blair grinned. Jason was still rolling on the ground in pain.

"HOW WAS THAT FAIR?!?" He yelled out between groans.

"Life isn't fair. Notice, I'm down here training your sorry ass instead of studying or working myself." She turned around to get a drink of water from Alfred. Jason rolled over, seeing her back turned, getting an idea. Slowly standing up, Jason made his way over to Blair, thinking he'd attack from behind.

In a split second, Blair turned around, ready to throw another punch at his face, her wrist being caught by Jason. Both froze in surprise, not expecting the action at all.

"Now things are getting interesting." Blair grinned. She swung her other arm, also being caught by Jason.

"Yeah, this really is getting interesting." Jason smirked.

"I wouldn't get to cocky there, Todd." Blair kicked Jason's shins, making him buck forward as she kicked the back of his knees. He fell to the ground on his knees.