Chapter 7

Arthit's POV

As promised before ..P knot picked me up from my apartment by noon. Nearing to the royal hotel , the past memories started flooding by .
Especially the false accusation.
I lied at that time to save my grandpapa's job but he quit it . later when I told him the truth , he said ..

"How do I know what you are telling now is the real truth. You broke the trust I have in you oon. I am really disappointed by your deeds . Promise me oon.... Promise me never to lie..."

Four months later he passed away due to heart attack. More than the separation I feel sad knowing that he was disappointed in me even when he took his last breath.

"Arthit... We have reached ... Come out na."

P knott led the way to the royal suit .

"P knot.. Are you sure it's safe for you to bring me to a place where their is knifes forks and other sharp objects.''

"Arthit... Please don't hurt the Prince.. It will be considered as treason."

"At least can I drop a bowl of soup on him "

"NO"

"At least throw a glass of water''

"NO"

''May be i can throw a tissue or two"

"No... Not happening Arthit .... Please behave ."

''You are no fun P knot..."

"Whatever .."

Kongpop's POV

To say that I am nervous right now will be an understatement. I am literally freaking out inside. Exciting to see my old best friend at the same time scared of his reactions... God help me please .

As I was internally analysing different scenarios ... The door of royal suit was opened . soon P knott entered in . along with him was Arthit.
OMG... He is so freaking CUTE and quite handsome... Wait .. Did I call him handsome ...na... Anyone with eyes would tell that.
Fair skin.. A bit chubby cheeks .. Silky hair ... Sharp nose... Lotus eyes... Rosey lips.... God.. He can make many heroines run for money... Ha-ha .. If he would have heard my thoughts... Trust me i would have been skinned alive by him

"Ai oon... How are you ?

"First of all its Arthit to you .. You lost the right to call me oon . now just get to the point .... what is the reason behind calling me here ... "

"Oon I mean Arthit.. Let's have lunch first .. Then I will tell."

"Look here... King or prince.. I don't care. Just tell me the reason why you called me... I just hate seeing you. "

Ouch. That hurt .

''Arthit I am sorry... Million times sorry... I know I made a big mistake.. But it was a eight year old child's mistake... Can we forget it now .. "

"Forget.... How can I when I know my grandpapa passed away feeling disappointed about me .."

Hearing about grandpapa Perawat was like stabbing me with a sharp knife. If only I could go back in time... I would never do that mistake..

"Do you really hate me that you can't even stay in my presence''

"Aaargh.... Stop that puppy eyes will you... Ok fine... Its not that I hate you... Its just ... I ...your presence is quite annoying . ... Ya ..now...Whatever...
Why did you call me here..."

Not hating.... That's a relief..

"Can we have lunch before that "

"If you can't give me a reason .. Then I am leaving ."

Arthit was about to get up when

''20 million bhat."

"What. "

"I will give you 20 million bhat... "

"Why... Well..How did you know.. Wait don't tell.. You hired a PI .. Didn't you... So what's the deal ."

"Let's have lunch before that. I doubt you will loose your appetite so.... Can we eat before that"

"Hmmmm ok.. I want p knott to join us..."

"Bu-"

"I want a witness... I didn't want to be falsely accused again..."

"Arthit please.... Forgive the prince na... Its 20 years now... Please Arthit.."

"Let me think about it P knott... Now come and join us for lunch....
By the way .. What's the menu for lunch ?"

Its gonna be a long day

*-------*--------*---------*----------*--------*--------*
They met after 20 years... One with excitement... One with hatred....

So how is it
Do vote and comment na