38

(Song: Bruno Mars- Marry You)
Y/N's POV
I bit my lower lip and look at him with my teary eyes. I quickly nodded my head while saying "Yes! I will marry you." Everyone started screaming and clapping.

Jungkook quickly stand up and hug me. I immediately hug him back and say "I love you so much!" He broke the hug and cupped my cheeks. He shooked his head and say "No, I love you more."

I smile at his words. He then grabbed my left hand and put the ring on my 3rd finger, After that we both smile while we looked at each other's eyes. Once again, people clapped and congratulated us.

We bow to show respect and that we are thankful for their congratulations. After that we both went back to the others with our hands intertwined. Once we sat in our chair, Lisa and Jisoo stand up from their chair and came towards me. They both hugged me while saying "Congrats!"

I laugh a little and say "Thanks~" After they broke the hug, they sat in their chairs. "Where are Jackson and Jack?" I asked confused. Jisoo was about to respond but she was interrupted by someone saying "Let's party all night!!!"

I look behind me to see Jack and Jackson with 5 beers. I look at them shocked while they all just laugh at my reaction. "Don't hold back and just drink!" Jack said while giving me a beer."

"Who's going to drive?" I asked as i took the beer from him. I look at everyone who didn't say nothing  until Jungkook say "I will drive."

-Some Hours Later-
  "I woveee you, Y/N!" Jungkook said while throwing himself at me. I whined and say "Jungkook! You are heavy."

"J-jackson, you bishh!" Lisa said while pointing her finger at him. "Jack! You look like a dead fish!" Jisoo exclaimed while also pointing her finger at Jack. How did this happened again?... I sigh and pull up Jungkook who was almost falling to the ground.

"Jungkook! I thought you said you will drive." I said looking at him in his eyes but the only thing was his puppy eyes.

I took a deep breath and look away. 'He looks so cute! Just like a small dog.' I thought to myself but then i laugh knowing that i compare him to a small dog.

Before i even knew it, Jungkook and the others were looking at me confused. I stopped laughing and look at them. "What?" I asked. They all look away and start whispering to each other.

"She's totally drunk.." Lisa said to Jack. Jack nodded and then it was followed by Jackson and Jisoo. "Yah! You know i can hear all of you!" I exclaimed.

They just shrugged while i scoff at them. "All of you are so mean! Jungkook is the only one who is good here. Right, Kookie?" I said looking back at him. He just lazily nodded his head with his closed eyes.

"Okay, guys. Take everything that's yours and lets go." I said while putting Jungkook's hand around my neck to support him. They started taking everything that belonged to them and after that we went outside directly to the car.

I put Jungkook in the passenger seat while the others got in the back. Once i put the seatbelt for Jungkook, I closed the door. I was about to go to the driver seat but then someone shouted my name.

"Y/N, wait!" I look back to where the voice was only to see Hyun-Joong and his wife. I smile and walk towards them. "Hey, what happened?" I asked. "You were thinking about leaving without saying goodbye?" He asked while raising his left eyebrow.

I chuckled and say "Sorry. It just that all of them went overboard with the drinks." He and his wife laugh at my comment making me also laugh. "Well, congrats and Hyun-Joong...you better treat her right or else.." I said while playfully glaring at him.

"Y-yo, relax. Of course, I will take good care of her." He said wrapping his left hand around her waist. "Don't forget about you, Y/N! You will also get marry soon." Hyun-Joong's wife said while smiling at me.

I was about to say something else but then... "Y/N!"

I look back only to see Jungkook running towards me. "Jungkook, are you okay?" I asked him as he was already in-front of me. He nodded and glare at Hyun-Joong.

He immediately put his hand around my waist. "Well, thank you for inviting us. And i hope we see each other again." I said to Hyun-Joong. He gave a small smile and nodded. "Your welcome and hope we see each other soon." He answered back.

He extended both of his arms making me confused. "Yah, y/niee!" He said making tears appeared on my eyes. "Are you not gonna give me a goodbye—" before he could finish, i ran to him and hug him.

"Hyuniee!" I said as i sobbed. "Hey, don't cry.." he said softly. I break the hug and chuckled. "You have always been bad on comforting someone who's crying, you know?" I said jokingly.

He just 'tsk' me and look away. I look at his wife and hug her. "Good luck! Also, call me if he does something to you so i could beat his ass." I said as i break the hug. She laugh and nodded. "Okay, thank you." She said.

"Well, goodbye." I said before turning around. "Let's go." I said grabbing Jungkook's hand and walking away. I look back and wave goodbye to them. They wave back.

I look at Jungkook who haven't said anything. 'He's definitely jealous.' I thought to myself. We got in the car and i drive away. Once we stop in a red light, I look back to see all of them sleeping.

Lisa have her head on Jack's shoulder while Jack's head is on top of her. The same with Jisoo and Jackson. After that i look to Jungkook to see him looking out the window.