When You're On Your Period

(A/N: Requested by Cata-Aki and Dandere008. Funny, I'm actually having it right now while I was working on the story but don't worry my first day passed by and I survived *claps*. Anyways, if there are readers out there experiencing it right now, bless your souls and keep on fighting the pain. As always, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this latest scenario and happy reading!)

"Aghh, what is life?"

I woken up from my deep slumber and thankfully, it's a Sunday.

Except it's not the peaceful weekend that I've been looking forward to.

"Aghh...nooo...did I eat something weird last night?", I mumbled as I tried stretching but my stomach is stopping me from doing so when it started aching again.

I slowly got up carefully and the moment I saw my bed sheet, I covered my mouth from expressing my loud reaction after seeing a red mark.

'Makes sense now...', I thought and face palmed.

Why now of all times?

TIME SKIP (2 hours after Breakfast)

*knock* *knock*

"(Y/N)? Are you in there?"

I stopped hugging myself from the pain after hearing a familiar voice that I've loved to hear.

"Todo?", I called out in a weak voice and I tried to get up but the pain is preventing me to, "Aghhh, h-hold on".

After getting some courage up, I finally got out of my bed and grabbed a hot compress from my bed stand.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Todoroki and his expression had a hint of worry in it.

"Hey, are you alright?", Todoroki asked.

I reassured him with a smile and replied, "Y-Yeah, I'm fine! Hahaha, no worries here!".

He crossed his arms but his expression didn't change a bit.

"I-I'm serious-oww!"

The sharp pain came back and I pressed the hot compress harder on my stomach.

"O-Okay, you win", I said and sighed, "But it's embarrassing to tell you".

He shook his head and massaged both of my arms.

"It's alright, it doesn't matter if it is embarrassing", Todoroki reassured me and gave me a warm hug, "I just don't want to see you like this".

I smiled from his worry for me and hugged him back.

"Thank you, Shoto", I said and laid on his chest, "You see...".

I started explaining to him that I'm having my monthly period and after explaining at least a brief description about it, he nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Oh so this is what you call, the time of the month, right?", Todoroki replied, "Fuyumi is also giving the same reaction just like you and she even went out to buy two ice cream cartons for us to share".

"S-Seriously?", I said and somewhat felt relieved, "That means you know what a period is before?".

He nodded and out of where, he carried me bridal style without hesitation.

"W-Woah, what are you-"

"I'm going to bring you to your bed"

I can feel my cheeks glowing and i quickly shook my head.

"B-But you don't have to do that, I can manage-"

"No, I insist"

Since it was too late, he laid me on my bed gently and squeezed my hand.

"I'll be back", he said and kissed me before leaving my room, "I have something that can warm you up".

I raised a brow but smiled thinking what could it be.

Once he returned, he brought back a teapot and some flavored onigiri and other stuff inside a plastic bag.

"This is the tea that we serve in the Todoroki household", he stated before sitting down beside me and preparing the tea.

"Ohh, it must be the one that Fuyumi prepared too when I visited your place", I said and after sniffing the scent, it was very enticing, "The scent still feels like your home".

He smiled after hearing that comment and said, "Do you have any cups here?".

I nodded and just when I was about to get up to get it - 

"Hey, don't get up. I'll be the one to do it for you, okay?", he said and kissed my cheek, "So can you point to me where it is?".

...

"Eh? It tastes different"

After Todoroki prepared the tea for the both of us, I was quite astonished that the flavor was expecting from the tea was not the same.

"That's because it's mixed with herbs that rejuvenates your stomach", said Todoroki as he presented the tea cup to me, "Have a taste. This will reduce the pain".

I smiled at him and gently took a sip then after licking my lips for a few seconds, I felt relaxed that the pain is slowly reducing a bit.

"You're right...", I said in awe as I drank some more, "It really does help!".

He smiled at my reaction and just continued sipping along with me.

"I see you brought onigiri, Todo", I said out of nowhere after finishing the tea, "Funny, I'm kinda craving for some reason". 

"Oh, its not just onigiri", Todoroki said and present a plastic bag of two ice pops with the onigiri in it that I saw earlier.

I smiled at the sight of the ice pops and replied, "How did you know? No wonder you took some time earlier".

"Well based on my observation of Fuyumi back in my household, she tends to crave for food too like sweets", he said and gave me one onigiri, "Although she tends to be moody when my older brother tried to get some from her".

I laughed awkwardly just imagining it and took a bite from the onigiri while holding my stomach.

Todoroki seemed to notice my gesture and asked me softly, "Are you okay?".

I smiled at him to reassure him and gave him a nod.

"Yeah, haha", I replied and munched on my onigiri again, "The pain is still stinging a bit".

He remained silent after that but what he did next was that he got closer to me on the bed and wrapped one arm around me while his left hand massaged my stomach.

This surprised me and I can feel my cheeks warming up from his sudden affectionate gesture.

"You don't mind if I do this, my love?", he asked me and looked into my eyes.

Since I was speechless and all, I couldn't utter a word at all so in the end, all I did was blush but smile shyly.

He chuckled and kissed the top of my nose.

"You're so cute", he whispered straightforwardly and leaned his head against mine, "And I do hope you get better soon, I don't want to see you suffer with such pain".

I smiled at his words and playfully kissed his lips.

"Thank you, Shoto~", I said and finally finished the onigiri.

He was taken aback from my surprise kiss and he's blushing too which really made me laugh and the pain subsiding bit by bit.