Chapter 1

Is there anything more cliché than being in love with your best friend? The room beamed purple, with a double bed comfortably placed in the top right corner, shaggy grey carpet and a gaming setup any person would dream of. Situated in the top left corner was a white wooden desk, a black office chair, two hefty monitors, two tall speakers either side, a black keyboard and mouse, and a computer underneath the desk that would consistently make a humming sound when turned on. Currently, the ringing of bullets ricocheted throughout the room and the sound of fingers furiously clicking down on the mouse echoed.

Bedroom (Inspired Off):

The owner of these quick fingers, was Olivia Walker

The owner of these quick fingers, was Olivia Walker. Olivia was an average 16 year old, with copper mid hair, bright green eyes, a tan complexion, a curvy figure and was about 5'6. She tends to seem shy, but once you get to know her, you realise she's smart, funny, reliable, loyal and patient. At times she can be a bit stubborn and sensitive, too.

Olivia was concentrating hard, until she heard a faint knock from her window. She looked up, but nothing was there, shrugging it off as wind. A couple of seconds later, a loud thud vibrated through the floor. Olivia looked up at the source, realising it was her best friend, Alex Davis.