It's not an update again. The Wattys 2019 (edited)

Yeah guys I'm sorry it's not an update but I promise this will be last.

I'm so so busy right now that I don't have much time to update...and somehow I lost motivation to write...but don't worry once I get my motivation back I'll be back to write.

It just few more chapters to go and I will focus on my next story. I need to do one by one so that I won't mess up the plot. I don't really like to mess up or else I can't write and I want to write a very good inspiring stories.

Anyway sorry guys, you have to wait for a little longer for updates and I promise once I'm not busy I'll post the updates okay..

I'm glad TBAM almost reached 7ks and I can't believe it.😍😍😍😍

Thanks you all for reading it. I love you all😘😘😘

(Edited) p/s: I change the cover. Hope you all like it (I said I'm busy but still can change the cover lol...I'm in the mood to change the cover..i like it more than the previous..it's more tempting lol)

(Edited again) p/s p/s: GUYS!!! Oh my god. I can't believe my story is eligible to participate in Wattys. WOW! but seriously I don't know whether to participate or not  but I like the challenge. It's worth to try isn't it? How about you guys? I just want to know your opinions. Anyway I'm super happy :)