👑Chpt 20👑

I want the best for you.

Y/N POV
I woke up later on. The dark room had a clock but no window. It was freezing and my leg was in pain after I jumped out the car. Someone walked in. My fake sister. She had food. Warm. Delicious.

"Here... eat up." I kicked the tray out of her hands and it hit the ground. She sighed.

"Please y/n. Don't do this. I just want you to break up with Yoongi."

"Why? So you can have him?"

"No! EunWoo is right. I've seen what Yoongi has done. He tortured and killed once upon a time."

"Once upon a time... that means you know he doesn't do it anymore."

"Once a killer always a killer."

"You don't know him. You don't know me!"

"My names Lei. We were split at birth... because our parents couldn't afford us both."

"...so why do you care about me? I wouldn't care!"

"Because... I know you. I've been watching you. Your kind and smart. You're my sister." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need your help. He'll come."

"Sure. Well... I'll leave for now. She left me in the cold again. I sighed and looked around for somewhere safe to go.

Lei POV

I walked into her house scanning the area. When we split up I was taken with my uncle to a rich area. I had been spoiled and when I found out about my sister I was sad for her. I started watching her. The more I did the more I felt bad. Then EunWoo found me. He pinned me up against the wall but I knew exactly who he was from watching y/n.

"Who are you." He said.

"It's me... y/n." I was confident he'd let me go. But he didn't.

"I said. Who are. You." I was shocked. His grip strengthened.

I told him everything. And he told me everything. And now we teamed up. Now i have to pretend to be my sister.

"Hello?"

"Who is it?"

"It's Jungkook." I opened the door.

"Hey Jungkook."

"Morning miss. I have good news. Yoongi will be back on 5 days. But no reception till then." I smiled.

"That's good. Shall we go school?"

"Yup. From now on I'll pick you up."

"Okay." And just like that everything went smoothly with Jungkook. He didn't know y/n much which was to my advantage.

Y/N POV

I had fallen asleep for a while. I woke up with lights on and tied to a bed. I panicked. The handcuffs were sore my feet were in pain. I looked around. It was a different room. I was scared and shaking. The door opened and I pretended I was sleeping.

"How is she?" I heard EunWoos voice.

"She stable. But she refuses to eat or drink. She'll get worse."

"...I'll get her to eat and drink. Bring me the food."

"Sir... why are you doing this... this isn't like you-"

"Leave." He yelled. I was shaking now. Obviously awake. The door closed and I opened my eyes unable to see anything because of the bright light.

"EunWoo... let me go."