Euron Greyjoy

Amara's POV

Tommen jumped out of his bedroom in a result of the death of Margaery Which resulted in Cersei been crowned Queen .

Cersei didn't show as much emotion regarding Tommen's death as she did Joffrey's and Myrcella's as whenever Jaime or I had tried to speak about it with her she just said 'he betrayed us' but I could tell inside she was hurting and cared dearly for Tommen .

***************

"Cersei you have no allies and the Targaryen woman is returning to Westoros . We both know what she wants and your the only thing currently stopping her from getting it"
I exclaimed .

"Come with me"

I followed Cersei to a balcony that hung over the sea and saw hundreds upon hundreds of ships with the Greyjoy sigil on .

I instantly thought of Theon and how he betrayed my family and took over Winterfell only for The Bolton's to come along and there bastard Ramsay to chop Theon's cock off .

Speaking of Ramsay I heard he had been overthrown as Lord of Winterfell by Sansa and Jon much to my delight .

The only people I wanted ruling the North was a Stark .

I turned to Cersei before saying

"Greyjoy's? You invited them?"

"I invited Euron Greyjoy the new king of the Iron Islands . Better allies"

"Better ? Have you not heard the phrase never trust a Greyjoy ?"

Jaime who stood behind me then interrupted .

"They are no different from The Frey's . They murder there allies whenever it suits them"

I gritted my teeth when Jaime mentioned the Frey's but I agreed with what he was saying .

"Yes I have heard of that phrase and so does everyone whenever it suited them"

"I haven't done that"
I interjected

"Unlike the Frey's they have ships and they are good at killing"

"They are not good at anything"
Jaime replied

"Jaime's right both the Frey's and Greyjoy's are useless . I've only met one Greyjoy and his best weapon was his cock until it got chopped off"

"Euron Greyjoy came here for a Queen"

Cersei said before walking off . I clenched my teeth at the thought of Cersei marrying someone who wasn't myself.

******************

I stood beside Cersei's throne and watched as Euron walked in . He reminded me of a Pirate by the way he dressed and looked

"When I became the Lord of the Iron Islands they turned on me . There own uncle , they took my best ships and ran"

"Is that because you would've murdered them ?"
I interjected .