24

PENELOPE'S POV

It was morning and all of us except Liam sat at the breakfast table. Harry had made some really delicious waffles.

"So what do you want to do today P?" Niall asked as he took his fourth waffle.

"I don't know" I said as I chewed the big bite of waffles that I had put in my mouth.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth it's inappropriate to do " Harry said.

I made sure to get done chewing before I said 'sorry'.

"Maybe we could go to the park?" I said with a excited grin.

"I've never heard a better idea in my entire life!" Louis said as he looked just as excited as I.

"Then great, let's go!" I said as I shot up from my chair and started to run to the front door.

I heard a chair get dragged out, followed by footsteps coming closer to the hall.

"Penelope, you need to get ready before we go to the park" Harry said as he walked up to me. He picked me up so my head was upside down.

"Aahh, let me down!" I screamed as I felt my blood run down to my head.

Harry did as I said and sat me down on the chair I sat on before. He sat himself down with a sigh as he kept eating his waffle. I looked at my Cinderella plate, there was still a half eaten waffle there. But I wasn't hungry, I want to go to the park now.

"P, you got to eat up your waffle" Zayn said.

"I'm not hungry anymore" I said hoping I would get away with it so we could get to the park quicker.

"P, I know you want to go to the park, but you got to eat first. Other wise you won't have any energy to play around for like four hours" Louis said.

"I'm sorry but I'm full I can't eat more" I said as I rubbed my belly.

In the action of me rubbing my belly I guess I pressed some button because it started to groan.

"Oh your not hungry?" Louis asked in a sassy voice.

"No I'm not" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Well then there is only one thing left to do" Harry said.

He started to cut a bite of the waffle and then sat it on the fork.

"Here comes the plane.." Harry said as he brought the fork closer to my mouth.

"NO!" I shouted as I took away the fork from Harry's hand and shoved the waffle in my mouth myself.

"There we go" Harry said as he got back to his own waffle.

"I'm not a baby.." I said as I started to cut another piece waffle.

"We know, but you need to start to act more like a big kid, in that way we won't treat you like a baby" Louis said.

"Alright.." I mumbled as I took the waffle bite and shoved that in my mouth.

30 minuets later

We wore on our way to the park, and let me tell you that I was more then excited. There wasn't that long left and I could see the monkey bars behind the big tree.

"Look there is the monkey bars!" I said as I pointed.

"Can I please run ahead?" I asked as I jumped up and down with excitement.

"Sure" Zayn said with a chuckle.

I started to run and I didn't stop until I came to the monkey bars. I started climbing up the three steps until I got to the actual monkey bars. It went better then last time since I didn't fall the first time.