#51- White

Joshua's POV

'I'm gunna kill them.' I muttered.

'Slow down. Kill who?'

'The Reds, Phil, all of them.'

Me and Ethan had been forced to abandon the others in the office-turned-prison. Not that I was too fussed about that- they were practically strangers to me. The only ones I'd really spoken to were Ethan; an absolute cunt who I still hadn't forgiven for what he did to Simon; JJ, who was pretty good at smashing shit up; and Simon himself. He was different. Unique. He's the only person who's ever managed to get rid of me without violence. Don't get me wrong, I didn't exactly fucking appreciate that, but he made Josh feel safe. About time someone did. He made me nervous, though. Normally, I didn't give a shit about anyone or their safety except Josh's, but I cared about Simon's. That never happened before.

'Joshua.' Ethan said. 'You need to focus.'

'I'm focused. What now?' I asked. After our attempt to be posted as guards outside the makeshift prison had failed, we followed the main groups of Reds into the centre- to A corridor- and found the control room. We didn't get a chance to look round properly- Phil was watching us the whole time- but we did see what looked like a blown up CCTV system display, still smoking, and a huge map on the wall. I did my best to sneakily take a picture with Josh's phone- with no mobile reception or working apps, photos were about all it was good for. The place was set out like a maze, with gaps in the surrounding wall on the left and right. By the time we had got there, more and more Reds had started appearing, most covered in blood. Taking that as meaning less Reds would be near the others, I dragged Ethan away from the shiny buttons and into another office to talk in private. This one wasn't quite as pristine as the others; grey-clad bodies littered the floor, and even a couple of dead Reds. A small fire still burned in the corner.

'We get back to the others.' Ethan explained.

'About goddamn time.' I said. We turned and started towards the door, but, as we walked, the details got hazier and hazier, the lights got brighter and brighter, and we never made it out of the room. Instead, me and Ethan found ourselves somewhere different. New. Instead of a bloodstained office, we were stood in a few centimetres or water in an endless white expanse, nothing as far as the eye could see, except from...

'Is anyone getting Janet's void from The Good Place vibes or is that just me?' Tobi said from next to us.

'Tobi!' Ethan exclaimed, going in for a hug but hesitating.

'Come here, man.' Tobi said, hugging Ethan. I looked around, seeing JJ, Vikk, Harry, Simon, and... myself? What the fuck? Stood with his arm wrapped tightly around Simon was a clone of me, and another was stood staring at the pair.

'Simon?' The second of my clones said, glaring at the first.

'Ah, well, this is awkward.' I remarked, seeing our problem. Simon stared at me, then at the arm around his waist, then at the second of the clones.

'What the fuck?' Simon said, trying to pull away from the person whom he had finally figured out was J. J didn't let him go. That wasn't going to happen. Before I even realised, I was in front of Simon and pulling J away, with Josh helping. I pushed J to the floor as Josh checked that Simon was okay. I lifted my fist to punch him, but Simon held me back.

'I'm fine, I'm fine! Stop freaking out!' Simon ordered, hauling me back. Once me and J were separated, Simon took a step back, staring at the three of us.

'This is fucking weird.' Simon said.

'You can say that again, babe.' Mumbled J from where he was sprawled out on the floor, shutting up when I not-so-gently nudged him with my foot.

'You sure you're okay?' Josh asked, taking Simon's hand.

'I'm fine, you big idiot.' Simon replied, hugging Josh. I coughed awkwardly and stepped away a little, dragging J up after me.

'You touch him, you're dead. I don't care if it kills me too, you're dead.' I whispered, shoving J away, far away from Simon. I didn't get to continue with the threatening, as much as I would have loved to, as, in front of us appeared a tall man, who was neat, tidy, and dressed head to toe in white.

A/N- Hey guys! Since J is making more of an appearance, I need some nicknames for the others from him. Suggest some below!

Josh-

Joshua-

Simon-

JJ-

Vikk-

Harry-

Tobi-

Ethan-

The White (kinda sound a little racially insensitive but we'll go with it)-

Reds-

Greys-

Phil-

Anyone else-

Also feel free to suggest nicknames from any other characters (especially from Josh and Joshua)!!