Chapter 20

Third Person's POV

Luna stepped out of the car and bent down to look at Yoongi. He had drove her home after spending hours talking to each other and eating dinner.

"Take care of yourself, kid. Go to the doctors tomorrow, okay? And drink lots of water and get enough sleep. We don't want to rush you to a hospital again. Jeez, you really scared me that night-" Yoongi rambled on, making Luna chuckle at him.

"I get it, I get it. You're no better than Jin." Luna smiled at him amusedly.

"Yah! I'm better than Jin hyung, okay?! Stop comparing me to him." He grumbled at Luna making her laugh at him.

"Okay, Yoongi. Drive home safely. I'll see you around." She smiled at him, waving at him before closing the door and walking up to the building.

Yoongi made sure she got into the building before driving off. He was on his way back to the dorms where the rest of the members were.

Meanwhile, Luna had stopped moving when she felt a sudden hit of nausea. She held onto the door frame and was taking deep breaths with her eyes close.

'Not now, please don't come back now.' She thought weakly, she didn't have any energy left to keep walking or do anything at all.

So she closed the door and sat down against it. She closed her eyes and tried to breath calmly. But she was having a hard time to. She decided she had enough and she needed help to get to the hospital.

She took her phone and open her contacts, stopping at Yoongi's number she called him.

"Luna? I just dropped you off and you miss me already?" His teasing voice was heard after two rings.

"Y-Yoongi, help-" Luna started coughing violently, cutting off her own sentence.

"Wha- I'm on my way, stay where you are!" He said, panicking. Turning the car around, he speed down the street once again.

"Hurry, I don't feel like I can stay awake anymore." Luna mumbled, weakly. She was starting to see black dots and her head was pounding.

She crawled further away from the door, just in case she passed out and Yoongi could open the door. She laid on the floor trying to stay awake but sadly, she lost her consciousness.

"Luna? Luna?! Damn it, please don't tell me you passed out." Yoongi frustratedly ended the call and speed up a bit.

"Please don't let that happen again, wait for me Luna I'm coming for you."

*Five Hours Later*

Darkness was all Luna could see, she felt so weak that she couldn't open her eyes and she couldn't move an inch.

She tried to force her eyes to open but she was too weak. She could hear faint noises but couldn't understand what they were.

Finally, she could open her eyes and she closed it almost immediately because of the blinding light. She tried again after a few minutes and this time she didn't closed her eyes.

She took in the white ceiling and the white walls. She turned her head weakly to her left side to see an IV tube connected from her hand to the drip bag. Multiple wires were stuck on her upper body and connected to the EKG Monitor.

Her throat felt like a desert and she tried to sit up to reach for the glass and pour some water that was on the table next to her bed.

Suddenly, she heard voices and four figures came in. Yoongi, Namjoon and Jackson was with a doctor and they all stopped walking when they saw Luna trying to sit up.