Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen.

It's been a week and a half since Alex and I spoke at the nursery. I admit, there was a few glances here and there and winks and smirks on his behalf. But we never spoke a word to each other. I guess Alex really did treasure his and Tony's friendship but then I guess I got in the way and do I feel bad about it? Of course I do.

It's now the day of the dance and I was excited. I already had my outfit. I was going as a kitty cat. I had a leather black top and some black shorts with black tights - basically everything was black. I had black heels and some cute kitty ears. I was also going to face paint some whiskers and a cute kitty nose. We were at school discussing our outfits.

Alex Hutchings.

I wandered around school, trying to find Tony. I had to talk to him. It's been a week and a half since Abi and I actually spoke. A week and a half. We passed each other but for the sake of Tony we never said a word. I missed him as a friend as well as her. I wasn't ready to admit it but I think I'm falling in love with Abi. Which makes things way more difficult.

I found Tony with Joe. "Tony I need to talk to you."

"Well I don't want to talk to you."

"Please Tony. It's important." I could see him thinking about it.

"Fine. I'll see you later Joe." Tony said, giving him a manshake - a man handshake.

"See you Joe." I said. It's hard because we shared the same friends and obviously couldn't hang out all together since me and Tony weren't on good terms. But they were kind of my friends first, so...

"What do you want, Alex?"

"Look, I know you honestly don't want to see or talk to me. But I really want to be able to speak to Abi."

"Why? To bang her?"

"No! It's just.. It's complicated."

"How?"

"It's not really easy but.. You know I never really banged her and had the intention of just hump and dumping her.."

"Are you trying to say that you like my sister?"

I sighed. "Yeah.."

"Oh, well that makes everything a bit more different."

"It does?"

"Yeah, I thought you were just using her.. Now that you told me you like her, well I guess it changes everything."

"So.. Well I came to you because I wanted your permission."

"For?"

"To well be able to be around her and I don't know.. I mean I should ask your dad but I also want us to be friends again. Come on, we had some brilliant times didn't we?"

"Yeah, I guess we did." He said, chuckling.

"So, what do you say?"

"Well, you're kind of a decent bloke. Well, I don't know if she feels the same about you but you're slightly better than that Casey dude. I don't like him. Something seems, well, off with him."

"How so?"

"I don't know. I just.. He doesn't settle right with me."

"I know right."

"He doesn't settle right with you only because you like her but me, I don't know. He seems like, I really can't explain it."

"I guess I don't know. Well. So, we're good for definite right?"