▹ The sickness bug.

"I'm literally like on the brink of death right now."

George had fallen sick which struck more pain on the boys than it did on him as George is known for being a large complainer and drama queen over the slightest inconvenience.

Laying on the bathroom floor, he crossed an arm over his face and let out multiple - over dramatic - grunts and groans. It was 2:17 AM and all of the boys - minus Yoongi who was simply sleeping through it - were awake and surrounding the bathroom.

Namjoon and Jin shared a look before sighing. The two ushered the other boys out of the bathroom and back to their rooms before tending to George who was a sweaty, hot mess on the floor. Jin took his hand whilst Namjoon headed to get the right remedies which Jin had instructed him to retrieve. Swiping the hair out of George's face, Jin squeezed his hand.

"H-hyung--" George opened his eyes weakly. "I don't think I'm gonna make it."

Told you he was dramatic.

Jin nodded along with him, finding it easier to play along rather than slap him back into reality like he usually would. George would only put up a weak fight and that wasn't what he needed to get better, besides, Jin was exhausted and just wanted this to be over and done with. George's shirt was drenched in sweat as he let out numerous whimpers. Needless to say, Jin was not looking forward to dealing with this for the next God only knows how long.

Namjoon finally returned with a wet washcloth, some medication and water. George's eyes lit up when he spotted Namjoon and he clasped onto his hand as he kneeled down beside him. Namjoon shared a knowing look with Jin and offered his hand and George grasped it tightly with a vulnerable smile.

"These may be my last moments on earth."

Namjoon raised his brows. "Mhm yeah sure."

Jin and Namjoon swiftly moved to help George off of the floor and hooked each of his arms around their necks. The two practically carried George to his bedroom. The second his back hit the sheets, he whimpered. His stomach was empty, whining for more food as it continuously fought with nausea bouncing up and down.

"Who's gonna tell him that he's not dying and just a dramatic piece of—okay ouch that was uncalled for." George opened his eyes to find Yoongi standing in the doorway beside Namjoon, rubbing his arm.

Not even bothering to shoot a snarky comment to the three boys who didn't believe in his assumption, George closed his eyes and tried to take deep breaths as Jin laid the cloth over his forehead.

"Whatever you do. Keep Jungkook and his mini cuddle monster, Jimin away from me."

Jimin would smother him in love and cuddles whilst Jungkook most likely danced around the room loudly. Jimin wanted love, Jungkook wanted to terrorise and George wanted to deal with neither.

"Take off your shirt."

George's eyes snapped open and he swiftly cradled his chest. "At least take me out to dinner firs—oh wow, slapping a sick person. Woah Hyung real classy. Just for that, I'm not giving you the pleasurable sight of seeing my abs of steel."

George had abs, but they certainly weren't made of steel. George wasn't full of himself, everyone knew deep down he was very insecure but he liked to go by the term of 'fake it 'till you make it' or at least 'fake it until it's so believable that even you believe it and no longer cry in silence when everyone is a sleep because you compare yourself to the Maknae and it HURTS'.

"Trust me George. You've flashed yourself that many times that seeing your abs is just apart of my daily routine. Now come on, shirt off it's only making you hotter."

Immediately, Jin regretted his choice of words because the second they fell from his mouth a smirk slid across George's face. George pried the wet shirt off of his body, immediately feeling relieved as the cold air slid across his skin.

That felt good.

Jin covered him up and perched on the edge of his bed. Yoongi and Namjoon has retreated back to their beds, leaving George alone in his room. Jin's fingers ghosted over George's forehead, sending relaxing sensations through his brain.

"Hyung," George mumbled half awake.

"Yeah Geo?" Jin leaned forward with a smile.

"I love you. Thank you for taking care of me."

Jin's heart just shit itself, leaving a puddle of love and warmth.

"I love you too Georgie. Even though you're the most annoying person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting."

George didn't get to hear that last bit, because by the time the last word had been said, he was already flat out.

"Rest well, Geo."

With a peck to the forehead, Jin secured the blankets around George before standing up and exiting the room. He shot one last look towards George before the door closed.
____________
So, i know I just updated my Lachlan book but I wanted to get this chapter out as well. Anyway, yeah I hope you liked it! Sorry it's so bad, I did start writing it earlier but I've been dealing with some stuff and everything got the better of me and I couldn't finish it. I would've had it up earlier but yeah, stuff happened.

Thank you so much for reading. This wasn't proofread.

Your support means the world!

You are greatly appreciated 💓

And now imma get some sleep after this dreadful weekend. Have a nice day/night

- Blue x